stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Seema, the grab bag used to be prizes for some of the challenges, but lately Gina has just been giving out gift certificates, because the grab bags were leftover stuff, that either retired or something and she doesn't have much of that now.  She doesn't sell them usually....although did have something like that last fall I think once...but it's not a regular thing.  

Seema, Gina used to give grab bags as prizes for comtests. She has just switched to Gift Certificates, and no longer does grab bags.

Thanks for replying me back regarding Grab bag. 

dapperdoxie said:

Hi Seema, the grab bag used to be prizes for some of the challenges, but lately Gina has just been giving out gift certificates, because the grab bags were leftover stuff, that either retired or something and she doesn't have much of that now.  She doesn't sell them usually....although did have something like that last fall I think once...but it's not a regular thing.  

Thanks for replying me back regarding Grab bag. 

Diana Scott said:

Seema, Gina used to give grab bags as prizes for comtests. She has just switched to Gift Certificates, and no longer does grab bags.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service