stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your prize packages sounds fabulous and I know you are making good use of it. So happy for you.

Sherian, I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he's okay now. (It's very stressful, isn't it?)

Just wanted everyone to know that I received my grab bag today and it was full of goodies. I had five different ribbons that were 3 feet long. I had 8 stamps. Gina K's Sunshiny Day pad of dp. and several packets of brads.

Oh, nice array of items and all so well coordinated too.

Nice!! Congrats!

Wow, great, Sherian! What a nice selection!  Enjoy!

Lovely selection, Sherian!  How is your hubby doing now?

WOW!  That's a whole kit right there!  Enjoy!  :)

Oh my goodness!!!! You guys have outdone yourselves with this latest grab bag I received...and I got it so FAST!!! Thanks so much, I'm THRILLED!!! Here's what I received

Isn't it fabulous??? It's the first time I have ever gotten an embossing folder - it's Floral Screen. Oh, and that little sentiment that's kinda small to read says "I have had dreams, And I have had nightmares. I have overcome the nightmares Because of the dreams." ~Jonas Salk. Pretty cool, huh?  Love it!!!! Thanks again Gina and staff!!!!

Awesome set of goodies!  Love the ribbon and the embossing folder!

Judy Woodland said:

Oh my goodness!!!! You guys have outdone yourselves with this latest grab bag I received...and I got it so FAST!!! Thanks so much, I'm THRILLED!!! Here's what I received

Isn't it fabulous??? It's the first time I have ever gotten an embossing folder. Oh, and that little sentiment that's kinda small to read says "I have had dream, And I have had nightmares. I have overcome the nightmares because of the dreams. ~Jonas Salk. Pretty cool, huh?  Love it!!!! Thanks again Gina and staff!!!!

Judy, that is indeed a nice prize pack you received!! Have fun with it and congrats again!

Judy, that is quite a lovely bunch of goodies there. Have fun working with those. So happy for you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service