stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19888

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice assortment Cheryl!  Love the paper and the little flowers!

I love the goodies you got too, Cheryl. Enjoy! Looks like you two ladies will be having fun with those new goodies.

Oooooo!  That is some great stuff!  I'm so excited for you all!  Have fun playing!

Nice goodies, Cheryl. Have fun creating fabulous cards. 

Cheryl Wright said:

WOW, can't believe it - my grab-bag arrived today! Great assortment, that's for sure, and only one duplicate stamp.

Thanks Gina - very much appreciated!

(Off to check which sets the stamps are from!)

Thanks everyone!  Yes, great assortment, and gorgeous paper and ribbons!  Now to get some time to make a few cards!

wow! I can belive all the awesome grab bags you ladies have won.Thanks for sharing.I love GKD's

Here's a pic of the grab bag I won last week... and it came SUPER quick too. I got it on Thursday so it took four days. Thank you so much to everyone at Stamp TV and Gina K Designs. Your challenges are great fun, and being picked as a winner is the icing on the cake!

Attachments:

What fun Jeanne!  i love that pattern paper and ribbons!  Nice assortment.

Everything looks wonderful and all seem to be coordinated for great creative fun. Enjoy!

That's great, Jeanne! Wonderful assortment of stamps too.

Awesome grab bag, Jeanne, so bright and cheery and Spring-like!  Enjoy~~

Sorry I am just now posting. My husband was in the hospital. I got 6 or 7 stamps which I like very much. I got a pad of really cute paper, matching ribbon and a whole lot of embellishments. It was a really great prize and I am using all of it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service