stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Judi.....it's rare you can purchase single stamps since a whole set would have to be broken up...however....occasionally there is an error and single stamps could be available.  If nobody has one to swap with you....you might try e-mailing customer service on the off chance they may have something they can do?  info@ginakdesigns.com

Thank you Lee, is there a swap room to go to?  I will try that first.  I feel so stupid, but I just love my stamps and am heartbroken I lost this one.  I will go to where ever you guide me, so just let me know.  Thanks for your help in this.  It is deeply appreciated!!  Judi

Judi...you can try this thread first....... http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/gina-k-stamps-only-swap

I have a feeling though since it's a new set there probably isn't anyone who would be able to trade it right now though.  So definitely send an e-mail to customer service....the answer may be a no...but you never know!  If they don't have a single available then I can at least send you images of it....just let me know!!

Thanks again Lee, will do~

To anyone that may find that they have gotten a mistletoe stamp in their grab  bag and may already have one, I would be interested in buying it from you.  I have the clear set and thru a series of mishaps have lost it.  It was from the statelyflower 5 pack.  Please let me know thru this board. Thanks.......Judi

Oooh so sorry Mel.....time to get the eyes checked!  :)  Sadly I do not own any Stately sets, as yet, still waiting for Massachusetts!  So I didn't recognize it!  My apologies!  :)   Thanks for keeping me honest!  Happy New Year! 

Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT said:

hi Donna, the Merry Christmas greeting is from Stately Flowers 5 also, although it is similar to the one in Holiday Greetings. :-)
Donna said:

Oooh Christmas came early, thanks Gina and Crew.....love ya!  Merry Merry!  One duplicate stamp, Merry Christmas from Holiday Greetings.  :)

HOORAH for me!!  I found my "MISTLETOE "Stamp  after many hours of searching.  Actually I had given up on it and was looking to purchase a replacement.  Then down and out I moved a plastic box around and decided to empty it to get the bits of paper out.  I turn it over and YUPPERS there she was!  I almost cried I was so happy.  SO.......Lee thanks for you help and also thanks to Katie.  I don't think I will be rushing to clean up so quickly.  I learned my lesson.  BTW Katie, it was the big one!

Glad you found it, Judi!  I'd hate to lose any of my Gina K stamps.

Judi Hall said:

HOORAH for me!!  I found my "MISTLETOE "Stamp  after many hours of searching.  Actually I had given up on it and was looking to purchase a replacement.  Then down and out I moved a plastic box around and decided to empty it to get the bits of paper out.  I turn it over and YUPPERS there she was!  I almost cried I was so happy.  SO.......Lee thanks for you help and also thanks to Katie.  I don't think I will be rushing to clean up so quickly.  I learned my lesson.  BTW Katie, it was the big one!

Oh yay Judi!!!!!!!  How awesome!!!!!

Thanks Lee and Cheryl.  I love my stamps and the thought of throwing it out by mistake was killing me.  I can't get out to shop much anymore so it is very special to me to have  Gina K and her website available to me and you are always so kind.  I just love you because you are so personable and everyone so helpful.  Very special group!!!!

So happy for you. That is one thing, the clear are harder to spot. I noticed that so I try to make sure all my stamps are back on their sheets before I move on to another project.. I clean and replace them ASAP. One of mine was stuck on a piece of glossy paper and went unnoticed for a while too.

Verna, I've done that with acrylic blocks - they're so hard to see sometimes! 

Verna Angerhofer said:

So happy for you. That is one thing, the clear are harder to spot. I noticed that so I try to make sure all my stamps are back on their sheets before I move on to another project.. I clean and replace them ASAP. One of mine was stuck on a piece of glossy paper and went unnoticed for a while too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service