stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Judy that's an awesome grab bag! Have a ton of fun with it!

I just got my grab bag for winning Sean's April Foolery Challenge. I am in Love!!

This is an awesome prize package!!  Love the paper pack!!

Judy Inukai said:

Here’s a picture of the grab bag I got for winning Cat’s Midas Touch challenge last week. Woo Hoo what a prize. I got the entire set of Melanie’s retired set Cuddles and Hugs. I tried to stamp the entire set before I cut it apart. What a cute set! I also got one of the lace borders from Lacy Borders, and the jack-o-lantern from Spooktacular You. I could not identify what set the squiggle/bracket or the snowflake are from. Maybe someone can help me out. I also got a package of brads, a package of eyelets, a Bahama Blue dew drop ink pad and the Fight Like a Girl PP, as well as a fabulous array of ribbon – the picture doesn’t do the ribbon justice. It is gorgeous – lots of colors and styles. Thank you Gina for providing such a wonderful prize.

Rats! I don't know why my picture just came in as a link and not as an actual picture like some of the others have posted.

Great prize. I really like the Cold Snap PP. Enjoy!

Susan White said:

I just got my grab bag for winning Sean's April Foolery Challenge. I am in Love!!

I was going to post a pic of what I won in Karen's April Foolery color challenge but I got pretty much the exact same thing you did, only a different Washi tape.  I love all of it!

Susan White said:

Congrats ladies.  That is an awesome grab bag! 

I also have that pp and it is wonderful!

Hmmm. that stamp set looks cool.  Wonder if I missed that particular one???  LOL

Well, I am so happy for you gals who just won!  Way to go!!!

I also wanted to post my grab bag earnings, but also got exactly the same as Susan and Julie, but just like Julie, only a different color washi tape.  I ditto what Julie said, I love all of it!!  Thank you so much Gina and Lee!

Congrats, Claudia!  I am so happy you love your Grab Bag winnings!  Looks great to me! Woohoo!

Claudia said:

I also wanted to post my grab bag earnings, but also got exactly the same as Susan and Julie, but just like Julie, only a different color washi tape.  I ditto what Julie said, I love all of it!!  Thank you so much Gina and Lee!

Wow, great prize!

Great prize!  Enjoy.  I have never seen that set before and it is lovely.

Cimbalo said:

I just got my grab bag for recent challenge random winner! Wow, fast shipping! Thank you!!!!!

I am so happy for you and your new goodies!

Those come pretty fast in the mail, right?  What a cool bunch of goodness!  LOL

Wow great prize!  Can't believe you got a Misti in there!!!  I just got mine in the mail and can't wait to use it on my new kit....as soon as that comes. Enjoy all your new fabulousness:D

Susan White said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service