stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got mine yesterday - our little town is so far out everything is always late! Love everything - had none of the stamps, nor pp - going to try and upload the file
Attachments:

Diana, you have some great stamps!  The ribbon, paper, brads are wonderful also.  I love those penguin and dove stamps.  Those will be great for Christmas!

WOW! I got my grab bag in two days...Gina and her staff are the best. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Attachments:

I Love, Love my grab bag of goodies.  They are for Karen's "Set from the Past" challenge for 11/3. They came in yesterday's mail Woo-hoo!!! As you can see I haven't identified them all yet. I would love help if you know any of the ones I missed. Now I have to go play. :)

Carole, the vacation stamp came from Organize It.  

Wishing You Joy This Holiday Season comes from a set called Wishing You Joy.

Great grab bag!

Here is another one.  The snowflake may possibly be Winter Wonderland.  It looks like it might be.

Carole Renneker said:

I Love, Love my grab bag of goodies.  They are for Karen's "Set from the Past" challenge for 11/3. They came in yesterday's mail Woo-hoo!!! As you can see I haven't identified them all yet. I would love help if you know any of the ones I missed. Now I have to go play. :)

Can ya all give this subject a rest????? The question has been asked a hundred times and answered over a hundred times. READ THE PAST ENTRIES!!!!!!! GO MAKE A CARD!

Personally, I like this thread and it's always fun for members to share their grab bag of goodies.  Each prize is different.

CONNIE BROOKS said:

Can ya all give this subject a rest????? The question has been asked a hundred times and answered over a hundred times. READ THE PAST ENTRIES!!!!!!! GO MAKE A CARD!

Connie....this thread is for those who get grab bags to share their excitements and photos of what they received.  It is meant to be a fun little spot...not actually a huge thread for just one specific question.  Hope that helps clear it up for you.

WOW, very cool haul.  Congrats, and have fun.  I am so happy for you!!!

Carole Renneker said:

Wow, sweet haul!  so happy for you.  Is that a die?  Very cool. 

Diana Scott said:

Just got mine yesterday - our little town is so far out everything is always late! Love everything - had none of the stamps, nor pp - going to try and upload the file

WAY to go Leta!!! So happy for you!!!  Nice haul!!!

Leta Ford said:

WOW! I got my grab bag in two days...Gina and her staff are the best. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service