stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where do we go to find out who won? I use my phone for all my internet searches because I don't have it on my computer so sometimes get lost as to where I should go. Thx

Hi Everyone, Here is my grab bag of goodies from the "Critter" challenge!  This was my first win so I am just thrilled!  I didn't know what to expect, but here it is, a little late, because I didn't know where to post this earlier.  I am still learning how things work on this site, but I am gradually getting it!  The stamps and sentiments are so beautiful and I am so happy with them, and  I just love honey mustard cardstock, so this ink will come in handy!  The PP is so lovely, and brads and ribbon, I can never have enough of!!  Thank You Gina K. for the wonderful grab bag, and the opportunity for us all to play in the challenges, they are so fun!

Nice assortment Claudia!  Enjoy!

Wonderful collection of goodies!  Have fun with them…  :)

Awesome grab bag. Claudia!  Great stamps, paper, brads, ribbon, and ink.  You will have fun!

Nice haul girlfriend!  Wow, look at the variety.  well done, and Congrats on winning!!

Claudia said:

Hi Everyone, Here is my grab bag of goodies from the "Critter" challenge!  This was my first win so I am just thrilled!  I didn't know what to expect, but here it is, a little late, because I didn't know where to post this earlier.  I am still learning how things work on this site, but I am gradually getting it!  The stamps and sentiments are so beautiful and I am so happy with them, and  I just love honey mustard cardstock, so this ink will come in handy!  The PP is so lovely, and brads and ribbon, I can never have enough of!!  Thank You Gina K. for the wonderful grab bag, and the opportunity for us all to play in the challenges, they are so fun!

Here is my grab bag from the Blog Hop winnings.  It was fun to receive mail that was not a bill!  Thanks for the wonderful grab bag.  My daughter was excited to see the Halloween stamps and it was fitting they arrived the day before Halloween!

Here is a photo of the images stamped and labeled.  We found them all!

Nice selection Lisa!  Congratulations!

Oh my, Halloween stamps, also?  Jackpot! or is that Jack o lantern?  haha

Nice amount of stamps, sentiments, and pp.  Love that gold twine, and the dew drop memento inkpad.  Very cool.

Congrats again, on your win!!!

Congratulations again on your win Lisa, and nice for your daughter to be able to make cards with you!  I just love that PP pak, the colors are so elegant, and what a fantastic label stamp!  You will have so much fun making wonderful cards with your new goodies!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service