stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do we get considered to be a grab bag winner? New here but sent in numerous orders - can't get enough of the wonderful things you have on this website including the fantastic videos. Spend hours watching videos. Love it all!!!

Deborah,  The grab bags are a prize for submitting a card and winning a challenge.  There are challenges every Monday and you just need to use Gina K Design stamps to be considered for the prize. Winners are randomly drawn.  Good Luck and have fun.

Deborah M Perry said:

How do we get considered to be a grab bag winner? New here but sent in numerous orders - can't get enough of the wonderful things you have on this website including the fantastic videos. Spend hours watching videos. Love it all!!!

Love that purple paper, and you got some great stamps! Way to go!

Got my grab bag of goodies today for the Cancer Cause. It is awesome and love everything too. I have Christmas, Fourth of July or patriotic type stamps plus more. And, love that pattern paper too. Gorgeous ribbons and great color stamp pad for the Stamp Out Cancer challenge winning also! And, box of buttons. Oh, my! 

WOW!   It's like a complete Kit....Happy Stamping!!!

Awesome!  It looks like you will have great fun.

Wow................you hit the jackpot  Love the buttons!  Enjoy!

Nice grab bag, Verna!  Enjoy!

Here is the grab bag I received for the SOC Challenge.  Thank you!!

Great grab bag, Lisa.

Awesome, Verna and Lisa!  Happy card-making!

GREAT selection, Lisa!

Lisa Babitz said:

Nice grab bag, Verna!  Enjoy!

Here is the grab bag I received for the SOC Challenge.  Thank you!!

Yours is awesome too Lisa. I can't believe the generosity each time one is given out. Just wonderful!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service