stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Angie Schmidt said:

What a fun grab bag of goodies!  And since you are a fan of snowflakes, you really did strike it rich.  Enjoy!Got my grab bag the other day! I wonder who told Gina that I liked snowflakes, because I got a bunch of snowflakes stamps! There's one stamp that I couldn't find the name for the Let it snow stamp!  Thank You Gina and staff!

Here is a card where they listed the stamp name; thanks Lee for doing that.  Here is the link:  http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/let-it-snow-24   She says she used "Fun Year Round"  It is fun looking for these stamps.  You received a neat grab bag.  Enjoy!   Lisa

http://happyasaclaminwhitewinebuttersauce.blogspot.com/

Come visit my blog for all the details.

Well I am finally able to post my Grab Bag of Goodies picture of all the wonderfulness that came via USPS.  I might add…a little applause here for GK’s Customer Service…I emailed them in the morning of my win and just about noon I got an email back saying my glorious grab bag was in the mail!  I won this for the Dec13 Release Party Challenge, specifically Gina’s Emboss Resist Challenge for my Snowflakes Aplenty card…thank you random chooser program!  Any way it was a very pleasant surprise AND I had only one of the stamps already, it was Dreams Take Flight flower and my DD who was here with us over Christmas gladly took it home.

DEC13CHALLENGE, gkd,

Awesome Barabara!!  What a fun grab bag!  I just wanted to let you know your photo was deleted from the gallery because we just have finished products there....but this thread is the perfect spot for it!  Can't wait to see what you create next!!!

Thank you Lee for removing from the gallery, so sorry.
Lee, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Awesome Barabara!!  What a fun grab bag!  I just wanted to let you know your photo was deleted from the gallery because we just have finished products there....but this thread is the perfect spot for it!  Can't wait to see what you create next!!!

What an awesome grab bag Barbara! Enjoy them!

wow you are generous will like to win too what can i do to win  love it

Wow! Barbara, fantastic grab bag of goodies. Enjoy!

Oh no worries Barbara....that happens fairly often but I didn't want you to think it just poofed! LOL

Awesome Grab Bag, Barbara!  (oooh and I love when someone's profile picture pops up in the gallery)  :)

Awesome grab bag!

Great grab bag, Barbara!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service