stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I forgot to attach the picture.  Here it is.  Thanks.

Attachments:

A Happy Hello is from Dreams Take Flight set. That was all I know.

Wow, what a fun grab bag.  Enjoy!

lovinpaper said:

I forgot to attach the picture.  Here it is.  Thanks.

Thanks.  I looked and looked and never found it.

Verna Angerhofer said:

I have done that already too. It can be right in front of you and still you can't see it. By the way, love all the goodies you acquired in your grab bag. Have fun!

lovinpaper said:

Thanks.  I looked and looked and never found it.

Verna Angerhofer said:

I just have to say...you guys are awesome.  Just helping each person figure out what stamp set their new grab bag gifts came with is so helpful.  I can't describe how frustrating it is to look through all the stamps only to not find it.  We all have been there. 

I also need to comment that Cat, often comes by and nails the set!  She is fantastic, also.  Thanks Cat, if you are reading this!  TRY asking Cat to stop by and have a look at your Grab Bag winnings, girlfriend, and she WILL somehow KNOW where that came from...she is like Psycho, er ah, I mean Psychic!  HA!  (BTW, I know Cat will find that hilarious!)  She is just a wild and crazy phemomenal card maker, and I LOVE her style, and cards!  TFS, CAT!!!

I know I have seen that Congratulations stamp, but alas, can't remember.  BUT, Good Luck, and just wait, someone will know, and post the set, I am certain!

Happy Holidays to all, and take care, be safe, and thanks for being my StampTv Friends!!!! 

The Congratulations is from Tag Lines.  Glad you all enjoy your Grab Bags!!!!

Thanks for finding that, or knowing.  I was very curious where these stamps came from.

Lee, GKD DT/Moderator said:

The Congratulations is from Tag Lines.  Glad you all enjoy your Grab Bags!!!!

The other sentiment I hadn't found, "You're the best!" is also from Tag Lines.  That is a cute set.  I never noticed it before.  Thanks everybody for helping me figure out where these originated from.  This is such a joy to find neat things in the mail and things that I can use!  Most days it seems to be junk mail.  Have a great day everyone.

Got my grab bag the other day! I wonder who told Gina that I liked snowflakes, because I got a bunch of snowflakes stamps! There's one stamp that I couldn't find the name for the Let it snow stamp!  Thank You Gina and staff!

What a wonderful grab bag of goodies. I am sure you will have loads of fun using them too.

Fantastic Prize package.  I went searching for that let it snow....couldn't find it either!  Enjoy those flakes!  lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service