stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19888

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So happy for you. That is one thing, the clear are harder to spot. I noticed that so I try to make sure all my stamps are back on their sheets before I move on to another project.. I clean and replace them ASAP. One of mine was stuck on a piece of glossy paper and went unnoticed for a while too.

Verna, I've done that with acrylic blocks - they're so hard to see sometimes! 

Verna Angerhofer said:

So happy for you. That is one thing, the clear are harder to spot. I noticed that so I try to make sure all my stamps are back on their sheets before I move on to another project.. I clean and replace them ASAP. One of mine was stuck on a piece of glossy paper and went unnoticed for a while too.

Here's my latest Grab Bag win, lots of beautiful goodies!  Thank you Gina & STV!  :)  Items stamped in red are duplicates and up for swapping, let me know if you are interested.  Thanks so much! 

Great assortment, Donna!

What a wonderful array of cool goodies!

Here is what I got in my mail box a few days ago. Thank you Gina for being so very generous. I have already used one of the stamps for the Let's Distress Challenge. PS I stamped one upside down but you get the picture.

Great selection, Ina!  Have to go check out your distress card....

Ina Grehan said:

Here is what I got in my mail box a few days ago. Thank you Gina for being so very generous. I have already used one of the stamps for the Let's Distress Challenge. PS I stamped one upside down but you get the picture.

GREAT Grab Bag!  lol I kept staring at that one and couldn't figure it out  LOL

Great array of goodies. These should give you lots of fun. So happy for you!

Here is what I got in my latest grab bag. Thank you once again Gina for being sooooooooo  generous. 

I love the dp as it is in my favourite colour.

It's all gorgeous, Ina!  And yes, Gina is extremely generous.

Really nice array of goodies Ina. Congrats!! And thanks Gina, you are awesome!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service