stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, Pattie, so lucky you are. I am glad you got such an awesome assortment.

Very nice assortment of goodies Pattie! Enjoy!

Pattie what a lovely prize, I am now super excited about my prize arriving from the last blog hop, I will share as soon as it does :-)

Pattie Jones said:

This was my grab bag win for the On the Wild side. I thought this was special. because it had different things, like the paper, brads, stamps, and ribbon. I was over joyed and so grateful to Gina for sharing so much with us.  I think this variety is so helpful, as when we create our cards, all things can be used and needed. And we may just not have any. Like I didn't have any of these brads, some of stamps, and that vintage print paper. So all was a special gift. thank you sooooomuch Gina, and the DT's. a wonderful lot of heart warming friends.

My two grab bags. Not the Giraffe though.

That is really a super one Pattie

Alex Turner said:

Pattie what a lovely prize, I am now super excited about my prize arriving from the last blog hop, I will share as soon as it does :-)

Pattie Jones said:

This was my grab bag win for the On the Wild side. I thought this was special. because it had different things, like the paper, brads, stamps, and ribbon. I was over joyed and so grateful to Gina for sharing so much with us.  I think this variety is so helpful, as when we create our cards, all things can be used and needed. And we may just not have any. Like I didn't have any of these brads, some of stamps, and that vintage print paper. So all was a special gift. thank you sooooomuch Gina, and the DT's. a wonderful lot of heart warming friends.

Lindsay, you got a great assortment of lovely stamps that will be put to great use I am sure. Gina sends such lovely grab bags and half the fun is the surprise element as well.

Hi everyone, my latest grab bag just arrived in the mail. No stamps this time, but I'm still super excited!

I received a pack of (20 sheets) Pure Luxury cardstock, Sun-kissed Autumn, a pack of (24 sheets) Sun-kissed Autumn pure luxury patterned paper, and a pack of Gina's fantastic ribbons.

What a wonderful prize!  Thanks Gina and everyone at STV.

This was my grab bag from the last release hop, I have a couple of doubles but I know someone will be glad of them, hey Tom :-) Thank you so much Gina and the team for such a lovely prize :-)

I love your grab bag Cheryl and also yours Alex.....Gina sends the nicest things.

you got the same as I did Cheryl.  Isn't the dp great?

playing with a different  camera my son gave  me and had to get batteries so just finally posted without a pix

Yes, they're absolutely gorgeous, Shari.  I love the quality of Gina's papers too, just like the stamps.  It's spoils us for anything else.

I'm getting quite a collection of Gina K stamps now.  I think I've got 12 sets.  Or maybe more.  Plus loads of the duos - nearly all of them I think, except the new ones just released.

Oh so jealous of that beautiful bunch of goodies. Good on ya

Susan Sieracki said:

I didn't realize there was a place to show what you got. Here are the stamps that I received last month for the Bling challenge:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service