stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful garb bag Doris enjoy :-)

Doris W. said:

Love my grab bag!  See if I can show you.

doing the bump! :D

I didn't realize there was a place to show what you got. Here are the stamps that I received last month for the Bling challenge:

Susan, what a nice selection you got. Enjoy!

Susan Sieracki said:

I didn't realize there was a place to show what you got. Here are the stamps that I received last month for the Bling challenge:

Quite a lovely array of stamps Susan that you got. I think each recipient is so very lucky. Your selection is awesome.

Kathryn, some of the special challenges (blog hops for instance) give away something other than stamps.  Not sure if that's the case for you, but it does happen.

Sorry all,  have still been behind, but did get my prize from the release party question a while ago which was:

a package of the new autumn card stock,

the new dp to match it

and the ribbons.  

Do like the colours.   Thanks  Gina  

Now I know what the dp is like and do like it, had the stock, but one can never have enough of that.

What a lovely grab bag of papers and ribbons. I would love a package like that as they are so lovely.

This was my grab bag win for the On the Wild side. I thought this was special. because it had different things, like the paper, brads, stamps, and ribbon. I was over joyed and so grateful to Gina for sharing so much with us.  I think this variety is so helpful, as when we create our cards, all things can be used and needed. And we may just not have any. Like I didn't have any of these brads, some of stamps, and that vintage print paper. So all was a special gift. thank you sooooomuch Gina, and the DT's. a wonderful lot of heart warming friends.

Wow Pattie - what a fabulous grab bag. I like the idea of the other bits and bobs added as there would be things  that we may not have in our stashes - the beautiful ribbon brads and paper. Maybe that is a good way to change the grab bags around. Instead of stamps - some embellishments + a few stamps. Love it and the card you made to win it.

Wow that's an excellent assortment of well everything!!!!  Enjoy!

Pattie, you really got a nice assortment of goodies!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service