stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am assuming the same thing, sounds like such a fun prize to win!!!  :)

I know Gina says there are at least 12 stamps, but are they ones out of sets? or are they the single ones? The plot thickens lol :-)

I'm super curious too! 

We don't know!  LOL  I believe it's a mix of stamps that are out of sets and singles.  But you'll have to keep us all posted as you all receive them!!!

So even you don't know! Well now we are all gonna have to try harder to win one :-) and let the cat out of the bag lol!


Lee, GKD DT/Moderator said:

We don't know!  LOL  I believe it's a mix of stamps that are out of sets and singles.  But you'll have to keep us all posted as you all receive them!!!

Oh yes...we would LOVE to see what you get :)  So who won one recently that we can hound...hhhmmmm.....

Now there is an inspired idea :-)

Jennie, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Oh yes...we would LOVE to see what you get :)  So who won one recently that we can hound...hhhmmmm.....

Sherry Brown won one recently and this is what she said:

There was: a grand piano, a pitcher of lemonade, a fern, a flower, and some others.  I think there were 12 stamps altogether.  Most of the others were words/phrases, love those.

 

 

Ooh now we are getting somewhere lol, thanks for sharing :-)

Donna said:

Sherry Brown won one recently and this is what she said:

There was: a grand piano, a pitcher of lemonade, a fern, a flower, and some others.  I think there were 12 stamps altogether.  Most of the others were words/phrases, love those.

 

 

Here is a picture of the stamps I received. The goodie bags contain single stamps from a variety of sets. Gina is truly generous and kind to do this over and over again! Hope this helps answer your question :) Blessings. Rosy

Wow you are so lucky, what a great collection of stamps :-)

Hi guys-

Our grab bags come from stamp sets that are imperfect. We have  pretty high quality control. If there is one inperfect image, a spot on the rubber or an uneven cut line, the stamp set is flagged and tossed in a bin. We go through the bin and punch out the stamps that are good and make grab bags out of them. :)

 

It's a nice way to get a sampling of our stamps helps keep the earth a little cleaner rather than throwing all that beautiful rubber away.

 

Each bag contains 12-14 stamps, around 5-7 images and the rest assorted greetings. :)

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service