stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Start HERE:  http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com/2010/03/surprise-party-hop-and-w...

Leave comments along the way to be entered to win!!! Details on the post!

Good luck!

Views: 50

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Wow one year already. Time flys when your having fun congratulations gina it is truly a fun sight.
Wow one year already. Time flys when your having fun congratulations gina it is truly a fun sight.
Happy Birthday stamp TV!!!
Glad I am here now!!! Great fellowship with these crafters!! LOADS of fun and friendships and super designs...Happy Birthday Stamp TV...thanks for being here for us!!!!!!
I'm in! Love the chance to win this kit!! Happy B-Day STV!!!
Woo-Hoo! Happy Birthday STV!!!
Congratulations on the first year. Here's to many more!! Always love what I see here.
I can't believe a year has passed - it's been such a blast, this community is the BEST, along with Gina K and ALL her crew!!
I really enjoyed the hop and so appreciate those who took the time to not only make cards but give little short cuts or ideas along the way. Happy Birthday Stamp TV. What a great ride the first year has been! And thank you Gina and crew for all your hard work to make this so much fun!
love EVERYTHING you do on your site.......keep up the good work!!!
Congratulations on your first year. Know there will be many more. Thanks for your inspiration.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service