stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Start HERE:  http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com/2010/03/surprise-party-hop-and-w...

Leave comments along the way to be entered to win!!! Details on the post!

Good luck!

Views: 50

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Gina on Stamp TV's 1st birthday!!!!
Surprise Gina!!!!! Happy Birthday to Stamp TV!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STV! Gina SURPRISE TO YOU!!! Enjoy the hop in your honor!!
wow - this was really great! a wonderful tribute and thank you to Gina - we love STV! and just look at the first year - cant wait to see what year 2 brings!
Just finished hopping. The cards were fabulous. I enjoyed hopping and leaving comments for everyone. Makes me proud to be a part of the wonderful community.
Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!! We pulled it off!!!! Surprise Gina!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Cammie!!!!!!!!!! Smiley from millan.net
Concrats Gina with Stamp TV's very first birthday and I hope that many more birthdays will come!
I just finished he bloghopping and am amazed about all the work!FDabulous pieces I have seen and made me also realize what a chaotic and messy crafter I am....
O well, I'm having fun,thats the important bit hehe!
I wish all other hoppers a nice weekend!
Congrats Gina! I am so pleased to have been here almost from the start. It has been a wonderful year of making friends and beautiful creations. Thank you for everything and a big Birthday hug!
Congratulations Gina. I just love stamptv.
Happy 1st B-Day Stamp TV! and YES I would be honored to win the newest Stamp TV kit! Please? :)
Phew! That was a lot of blogs but what great creations!
Wipe those happy tears away Gina! You have done a great job and in the short amount of time since I have joined, I have learned so much!!! Happy birthday Stamp TV and Thank you Gina!!!!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service