stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey everyone! Who is as excited as I am to visit Gina's new store??  I'm hoping to go tomorrow! :)

Views: 901

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so happy for Gina and her family. They have worked to hard for this. I wish I could go and see the store and meet her and the others. I wish her nothing but the best. She has the best products and the best videos and illustrators. Thanks to all of you for helping newbies like me enjoy the stamping and card making.

I do know the hours. (For now...)

Sunday = Closed

Monday thru Thursday = 10 am to 8 pm

Friday = 10 am to 6 pm

Saturday = 10 am to 5 pm

I am so excited to be one of Gina's 10 new employees.  :)   I have had so much fun over the past few weeks packaging stamps, paper and Stamp TV Kits.  Picking and shipping orders and get things labeled for the store.  Gina is sweet, caring, kind and beautiful in every way.  And Tom is delightful and charming.  They work super hard and smile the entire time because they are so passionate about their business.  I am proud and so blessed to be working at Village Paper and Ink.  

Jan Walczak said:

I want to go on Saturday  Do you know the store hours?

Thanks in advance

Thanks, Debrah!!  What a fun, fun job to be working with paper and ink all day!!  The store is just beautiful.  I could tell that you've all been working really, really hard!!

Ohhh, if I were closer, and had time to get a job (seriously, I keep way to busy being a house wife on our farm!  LOL I find it hard to find time to make cards at times)  that's the job I'd want I think!!!  LOL  Although...not sure it would be a good idea, cause I'd spend my paychecks in the store!  *gasp*  

So cool though, that you got a job there, sounds like a LOT of fun!!

Debrah Warner said:

I do know the hours. (For now...)

Sunday = Closed

Monday thru Thursday = 10 am to 8 pm

Friday = 10 am to 6 pm

Saturday = 10 am to 5 pm

I am so excited to be one of Gina's 10 new employees.  :)   I have had so much fun over the past few weeks packaging stamps, paper and Stamp TV Kits.  Picking and shipping orders and get things labeled for the store.  Gina is sweet, caring, kind and beautiful in every way.  And Tom is delightful and charming.  They work super hard and smile the entire time because they are so passionate about their business.  I am proud and so blessed to be working at Village Paper and Ink.  

Jan Walczak said:

I want to go on Saturday  Do you know the store hours?

Thanks in advance

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service