stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey everyone! Who is as excited as I am to visit Gina's new store??  I'm hoping to go tomorrow! :)

Views: 901

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, lucky you!!!!! I am in north Georgia, but my husband promised me a trip to visit the store. 

Yes, you are indeed lucky!  I am excited for Gina, the crew and all of her customers that can pop in any time!  I am hoping to go this fall, my birthday weekend!  :)

Have fun Tricia!

Thanks Lori!  I hope that you and Retta will get to go.  I wonder if she would ever consider doing a retreat.  Wouldn't it be fun to meet everyone??

It sure would!!  I would come for sure, wouldn't want to miss it!

Tricia said:

Thanks Lori!  I hope that you and Retta will get to go.  I wonder if she would ever consider doing a retreat.  Wouldn't it be fun to meet everyone??

Ohhh, lucky you!!  I'd so LOVE to be able to go to her store, but we don't get out that far much, and living in Missouri it would be quite a drive to get there...not sure my hubby would be that impressed if I said I wanted to go.  LOL  Our 25th anniversary is coming up in the fall...but not sure I can even convince him to take me THEN!  LOL  We have animals, so would have to get someone to take care of them while we were away...which we could do...but we still don't travel much,so I think I will be totally shocked if I ever make it to see her store.  But...I guess there is always hope!  ;-))

Have fun shopping and meeting Gina!!  :-))

I would love to visit Gina's store!! But ..... Beaudesert, Queensland, Australia is a little bit too far away .... so I'll just drool from afar! Have a great time, Tricia!! Say hi to Gina for us!!

I want to go on Saturday  Do you know the store hours?

Thanks in advance

Awh!!!  You don't know how I wish I was flying up!  Have wonderful time. I hope you are getting to go too!  <3  :) 

Aren't we all glad that Gina has an online store, too???  And Stamp TV Kits??? :) (Yes, I still love them....) This little shop is just sort of the icing on the cake. : )

Jan W - I'm not sure of the hours.  I know that they open at 10:00 (ish) but I'm not sure the hours have actually been set yet, since Gina said this is a "soft" opening.  When everything gets in stock there I wouldn't be surprised if there is a "Grand" Opening.  That will be another excuse... ahem... reason for me to go back. : )  Maybe you could fly in for that, Karen!! : )

I am only 37 miles away, from my house to the store.  How lucky am I ??

Oh, Karen!  I wish I would have seen you there!  It was AMAZING!!!!!!!

Ahhh, you two are so lucky!  LOL  Glad it was Amazing!!!  :-))  Hope it all went well for her first day!  :-))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service