stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I have always been able to watch your videos  and for some reason in the last few days I have not been able to watch any.  There is no white arrow in the black box that you are supposed to hit so you can watch them.  The box is just blank.  I have to computers and have tried it on both.

Can you help me.

Sondra

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sondra, I can't imagine what's happening with that. I just went to the videos and had no problem. I have clicked on a video before and my screen scrolled down beyond the video into the picture itself. Maybe that's what's happening with yours.  Maybe someone else can jump in and let us know if they have any other suggestions.

I was able to view the video finally, but now I have another problem. I would like to buy the stamps that Gina K. used to make the Vertical Blind Background card. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.  Mildred Faulkner

Linda Stone said:

Sondra, I can't imagine what's happening with that. I just went to the videos and had no problem. I have clicked on a video before and my screen scrolled down beyond the video into the picture itself. Maybe that's what's happening with yours.  Maybe someone else can jump in and let us know if they have any other suggestions.

Hi Mildred,

Here is the link to the Days of Summer StampTV kit. The stamp set is part of that kit. :)

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=1803&cate...

Hugs,

Gina

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service