stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Update on Yearly MIUM Challenge 2017!! *new date for winner drawing!

Hey Y'all!  Weellll, I'm making a list and checking it twice....wait, thats another person...haha!  Im checking the list MORE than twice!  ha! 

As this year closes, so does our 2017 MIUM challenges!  The last one is due by 8PM CST today (for the drawing for the weekly prize).  THEN, its time to make sure all your entries are done!  I will be giving an extra week and a half (due date will be January 10th!!)  before drawing of the yearly MIUM winner.  This gives you time to check and make sure you have done all of the entries and tagged right and all.  Im still working on the list.  I have to make sure all use GKD and follow the rules of the challenge and such.  Which does take me a bit of time.  We do have several that have finished ALL of the challenges!  Woohooo!! 

Sooo, After 8PM CST today, the MIUMs will be closed for 2017.  The FINAL due date for the Yearly MIUM challenge is......

January 10th, 2018

The winner will receive a $100 Gift certificate to shop at Gina K. Designs!! :D  And I will draw for the winner on ............January 14th, 2018.

Views: 607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

El, its not showing one from you on STV17MON36.  Again, could be just a tag wrong!  Be sure to check! 

El Ivens said:

Kat, I think I completed them all and used only Gina K stamps

I just checked and it is  there.  Tags: Cottage, Framescapes-Winter, Garden, GinaK, STV17MON36,

Kat

I am having issues posting but I did check and yes I have a card for week 36, the tags are present.

I see it now!  How weird!  I checked it 3 times before writing back to you, lol!  Got you down now for all.

El Ivens said:

El, its not showing one from you on STV17MON36.  Again, could be just a tag wrong!  Be sure to check! 

El Ivens said:

Hey y'all!  Im probably gonna be just a day later announcing the winner of this!  With The release tonight and getting ready for that, I havent had a chance to check all over.  And thats important to do to me, lol! 

It looks like we have 20 so far in the running for the prize! 

HERE IS THE LIST OF THE ONES THAT HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE CHALLENGES.:

Geri

Yvonne Friesen

El Evens

Debbie Davis
Susan Wareham
melissa Kompkoff
Miesje Flach
lovingpaper
Bonnie
Robin Logue
Annie
Johanna Rundell
Dawn Skene
Diana Scott
Golda
Julie Kae Stieber
Gayle Chrvala
Dorothy Mutafopulos
Linda Littlepage
Judy Inukai
Jan Brazier

Please NOTE!  If you think your name should be there too, please message me so I can look it over again for you or see if a tag is wrong or something!  Thanks!

Changing the date for Sunday to draw the winner! 

Drawing of winner rescheduled for Sunday, Jan. 14th!!

Thank you so much for checking and all your hard work.

I see it now!  How weird!  I checked it 3 times before writing back to you, lol!  Got you down now for all.

El Ivens said:

El Ivens said:

you are most welcome!  I do believe though part of the problem with me not seeing it there, has something to do with Ning.  Ive been checking and checking and have found others I have added to my tracking sheet now.

El Ivens said:

Thank you so much for checking and all your hard work.

El Ivens said:

El Ivens said:

Yvonne Friesen!!  You are all set now.  Found your cards!  :D 

thanks so much!!! I'm sure it's hard to keep track!  Also, thanks for posting a list of completed cards so that we can know for sure if we got into the drawing or not!

Yvonne Friesen!!  You are all set now.  Found your cards!  :D 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service