stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Update on Yearly MIUM Challenge 2017!! *new date for winner drawing!

Hey Y'all!  Weellll, I'm making a list and checking it twice....wait, thats another person...haha!  Im checking the list MORE than twice!  ha! 

As this year closes, so does our 2017 MIUM challenges!  The last one is due by 8PM CST today (for the drawing for the weekly prize).  THEN, its time to make sure all your entries are done!  I will be giving an extra week and a half (due date will be January 10th!!)  before drawing of the yearly MIUM winner.  This gives you time to check and make sure you have done all of the entries and tagged right and all.  Im still working on the list.  I have to make sure all use GKD and follow the rules of the challenge and such.  Which does take me a bit of time.  We do have several that have finished ALL of the challenges!  Woohooo!! 

Sooo, After 8PM CST today, the MIUMs will be closed for 2017.  The FINAL due date for the Yearly MIUM challenge is......

January 10th, 2018

The winner will receive a $100 Gift certificate to shop at Gina K. Designs!! :D  And I will draw for the winner on ............January 14th, 2018.

Views: 621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Cat - sure this is a lot of work!  Happy New Year!

Thank You!  Cat, this has been an exciting year for the challenges.  I have loved seeing all of the many cards created and have loved the creativity.  Whoever wins will be blessed, but everyone is a winner for taking the time to participate and share.

You crazy man, oh yea that is another person, too.Thanks so much for keeping us on task. Such a wonderful challenge and  generous prize.

I can't figure out what MIUM is - I know Make It Monday, but this has the extra letter.  Will there be a 2018 MIUM Challenge?

It stands for Mix It Up Monday.

Vicki L. Finger said:

I can't figure out what MIUM is - I know Make It Monday, but this has the extra letter.  Will there be a 2018 MIUM Challenge?

Thanks Cat for allowing the extra time. I know it takes a lot of extra time on your part as well. I think I have only one challenge to complete and HOPE to get it done and posted today. I know it's a big job keeping track of all the participants and making sure the rules of each challenge have been followed and GKD products have been used. I agree with lovinpaper - we're all winners for having taken the time to enter. And a special thanks to those who have left kind comments on the cards and then graciously congratulate the weekly winner. I know I really appreciate the lovely and encouraging comments on my cards and I know others do as well. AND as an added bonus, we've gotten tons of inspiration from each other along the way. Happy New Year to all.

I posted my last card yesterday.  Hopefully, all my cards were done according to the challenges. Thank you for all your work Cat. I would like some clarification, though. This starts with the sixth challenge of the year, right? I didn't do challenges 1-5 because I didn't have time, but I'd like make sure I didn't miss anything. My first challenge of the year had the tag STV17MON6.  I hope that's where I was supposed to start.

Cat where do we find a full list of all the challenges for the entire year?

I looked under challenges it lists from aug to current. Where do I find

the rest.

http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/categories/mix-it-up-monday-free-for-...

I think you can use that link I just pasted.  I was curious, so I took a fast look and found them.  Well these are the ones you were not finding in the list where you were looking.

Jane Mason said:

Cat where do we find a full list of all the challenges for the entire year?

I looked under challenges it lists from aug to current. Where do I find

the rest.

Thanks I appreciate the help.

I am missing some with three days off I thought I would try to catch up.

Thanks for the update, Cat! Pretty sure I have completed all the challenges but will double check. Happy New Year everyone!

I am with Julie Kae would like to make sure I started with the right one for the Year. I believe I did them all but this was my first year and would just like to make sure.  Good Luck all and Thanks Cat for your hard work keeping track of all of us, and your great challenges this year.  OH and so then when does the 2018 yearly challenge start.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service