stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

From Millan.NetFrom Millan.NetFrom Millan.Net

What is Stampbossing, you say??  I bet you can guess!!!  Stamping + Embossing together!!

Your challenge is to stamp something..and then emboss that same thing and then use it to make your card/project!!

I used Theresa's Vertical Greetings 2.......I stamped the ferns to make my own background and then I embossed it with the Lattice Embossing Folder.  I used the Fresh Asparagus Color Companions ribbon, ink, cardstock and vintage cuts.  LOVE having these Color Companions!!! 

So....let's see some textured stamping!!

Click the keyword to see the gallery:  STV14MON28

The deadline is Sunday, July 20 at 8 pm Central.

Views: 1564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I must say I absolutely love your card Lee. So beautifully done. I did make a card for this challenge but it is not nearly as lovely as yours. But none the less, HERE it is.

So gorgeous, Lee!  Will try to play this week!

And here is my card for this challenge, almost forgot to link it here.
http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/birthday-flowers-19

Help, please!

I'd like to enter a card in this challenge, but I've only entered one challenge many months ago, and have forgotten how to do it!  Do I have to upload a card to my Gallery first or should I just click on the +Add button on the challenge page and add my card photo from my computer picture library and add the challenge identifying numbers?

I'm embarrassed at my 'senior moment', but am becoming very frustrated so am reaching out for your help.  If you can help me, please describe the procedure in the simplest way you can.  LOL.

Thank you.

Janet

Hi Janet! Don't ever hesitate to ask!   You don't want to click the "add" button when you are on discussions or threads...that will actually add a discussion and not a photo to the gallery.  Go to the gallery and from there you will add and  upload from your computer.  We're getting ready to head out so I can't post much...I'll check in late tonight once I'm home and if you need a longer explanation I can do that!  We're always happy to help and have everyone play along!

Thanks for replying, Lee.  The +Add button I'm referring to is on the challenge page (where those have submitted cards are shown), not in the discussions or threads.  When I've clicked on that button it says to upload a photo.  I didn't do it because I wasn't sure if that was the right place to enter the challenge, or just to upload a card.

Hope you had a nice evening out and if you can, I wouldn't mind a longer explanation.

Thank you.

Janet

What a fun idea!  Great card, too, Lee - SO pretty!  

Hi Janet....here is the info one of the DT we had a few years ago typed up.....click on the link and see if that helps!  =)

http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/how-to-upload-your-stamped

I usually go to the GKD gallery if it is all GKD images and then click on the Add button and upload my photo there. It is then in your gallery and if you put the code in the Tags area it should show  up there too. This week the code is STV14MON28, gkd Hope that helps you out some so we can see your gorgeous card.
Janet said:

Thanks for replying, Lee.  The +Add button I'm referring to is on the challenge page (where those have submitted cards are shown), not in the discussions or threads.  When I've clicked on that button it says to upload a photo.  I didn't do it because I wasn't sure if that was the right place to enter the challenge, or just to upload a card.

Hope you had a nice evening out and if you can, I wouldn't mind a longer explanation.

Thank you.

Janet

Verna Angerhofer said:

I usually go to the GKD gallery if it is all GKD images and then click on the Add button and upload my photo there. It is then in your gallery and if you put the code in the Tags area it should show  up there too. This week the code is STV14MON28, gkd Hope that helps you out some so we can see your gorgeous card.
Janet said:

Thank you.

Janet

Thank you VERY much, Lee and Verna!!  I followed the instructions and uploaded my picture.  I also printed out your instructions so I hopefully won't have to ask again in the future.  I see the card picture in my Album so I hope it also shows up in this week's challenge.

Janet 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service