stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Aloha friends,

I just learned that Penny passed away last night. It was so sudden. She used to be very active in StampTV and was in the Creative Therapy group (her mailing address is there as well) until she became a member of some design teams and was really busy. She also became a grandmother I think twice in the last couple years and was extremely close to her family. Her husband is Darrell and he posted her death on Facebook today. If anyone else has posted about this here on StampTV please forgive me for repeating it. I think you can google Darrell O'dell, Sr.*** in Hurt, Virginia for their address if you would like to send a card, or you can PM me and I will send the address to you. 

I would love to flood her mailbox with cards to support her devastated family and know I can count on all of you to show the love of our cardmaking family with them.

Make each moment count. With aloha and love to all, Rosy ♥ *** His name is spelled "Darrell" (not the way I spelled it before. Thank you)

UPDATED: Here is a link if you would like to read about Penny's life in the Obituary. I was really wrong about the number of her grandchildren. She is so missed already!!! Click on blue link below. And thank you for anyone who can send a card to encourage her family.

NewsAdvance

Tags: PennyOdell

Views: 573

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sure will make a card..

she will truly be missed and all of her beautiful cards...xoxoxo

I am completely heart broken. She and I had become such good friends and spent hours making cards together online. She was much too young and will be greatly missed.
Please especially hold her husband up in prayer. He is a man who has experienced a lot of loss and grief in his life. He had a previous wife that died due to diabetes, a five year old daughter by his previous wife that if I remember correctly died of cancer, then he and Penny lost a six week old daughter due to an undetected lung infection and now he has lost the love of his life Penny. No one should have to suffer so much loss. I know that any cards sent would mean a lot to him and the family. Card making was Penny's life and what greater tribute than to shower the family with beautiful hand made cards.

I am so sorry to here this news. My heart goes out to her family. It's so hard to lose someone you love and especially during the holidays. I will keep them in my prayers and in my heart. :(

Thank you so much, to each of you. At times like this, I just have no more words. Thank you again ♥

OH!MY! I am  very sad to hear this news. she was a wonderful person to know. and a super creator. Please send me her address in my in box. thank you, Pattie

Thank yo Pattie - I PMd their mailing address to you ♥

Pattie Jones said:

OH!MY! I am  very sad to hear this news. she was a wonderful person to know. and a super creator. Please send me her address in my in box. thank you, Pattie

I am in NY City and just pulled out my phone and saw this today. I was shocked and heart broken. I didn't know her other than here on STV and Facebook, but she was truly a sweet and talented lady. I sure will miss her gorgeous work. I will be keeping her family in my prayers & thoughts. This is so sad. Rosy will you PM me here or Facebook the address? Thanks Hugs to you all. Life is short. Enjoy and share love. ❤️

Yes, of course. Thank you Karen - safe travels ♥

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

I am in NY City and just pulled out my phone and saw this today. I was shocked and heart broken. I didn't know her other than here on STV and Facebook, but she was truly a sweet and talented lady. I sure will miss her gorgeous work. I will be keeping her family in my prayers & thoughts. This is so sad. Rosy will you PM me here or Facebook the address? Thanks Hugs to you all. Life is short. Enjoy and share love. ❤️

I'm so sorry to learn about Penny, I too only knew her through StampTV. Will have her husband and family in our prayers.

I am so sorry to hear about Penny passing.

--Hello to any that may remember me. I have not been on here since the passing of Lynn.  I have been losing my health battle for years. I have been in and out of the hospital the last 2 years which is why I have not been on here. 

-- Will be keeping Penny's family in my Prayers. Rosy please send me their address please. I would love to make a card for them.

--

The one thing I remember about Penny is that she loved her Perfect Pearls. I pray that she is now wearing her crown of pearls.

Hi Karen, I remember you so well! You've been missed and I'm very sorry to know your health continues to be so poor! Yes, I will send you Penny's address. Thank you for checking in. She was such a lovely person through and through. ♥ Thank you for sending a card to her family!

Karen M Roth said:

I am so sorry to hear about Penny passing.

--Hello to any that may remember me. I have not been on here since the passing of Lynn.  I have been losing my health battle for years. I have been in and out of the hospital the last 2 years which is why I have not been on here. 

-- Will be keeping Penny's family in my Prayers. Rosy please send me their address please. I would love to make a card for them.

--

The one thing I remember about Penny is that she loved her Perfect Pearls. I pray that she is now wearing her crown of pearls.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service