stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I'm kind of new at this. Maybe there should be a video on how to maneuver thru the site--LOL. My question is when Gina send an email and tells us to click (HERE) to leave a comment. When I do that I don't see where I can leave a comment. What should I do. I'm sure there is something I'm not seeing. Please help! Thank you.

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At the bottom of the blog pot where Gina says "Hugs" Gina K, just below where it says "622 comments" click on where it says Comments. It took me awhile to figure that one out too when I was starting out.

Thanks Bunches Robin!  So sorry for not seeing this!  I have a hard time finding the spots too, but have found that most are where Robin has said, so have gotten used to that now, lol! 

Thank you.

Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

Thanks Bunches Robin!  So sorry for not seeing this!  I have a hard time finding the spots too, but have found that most are where Robin has said, so have gotten used to that now, lol! 

Thank you.

Robin Logue said:

At the bottom of the blog pot where Gina says "Hugs" Gina K, just below where it says "622 comments" click on where it says Comments. It took me awhile to figure that one out too when I was starting out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service