stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

for all the cards that Gina forwarded to me, with lovely messages to comfort me on the loss of my dear husband.  Those acts of kindness you wrote to me on those beautiful cards, warmed my heart and reaffirmed my love for StampTV and why I have been a member since 2009.

You are all like family, with Gina as the super lady that keeps us all together.  Thanks for your love and support during this difficult time.

Hugs,

....Karen

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

<3 <3 <3 

I feel so blessed to know you and it brings joy to my heart that you are finding some comfort.

Hey Karen it's so good to see you popping in!

Hugs to you, Karen. I may be on the other side of the world but I am here for you!

Sending big hugs to you Karen.  Cards are still coming into the store for you and we will ship them to you soon.  You are a very big part of Stamp TV and we are all here to support you.  I am so glad that I got to meet you last October.  When I first joined Stamp TV you were the first person to reach out to me.  I'll never forget that.  You made me feel so very welcome.

Like Bonnie said, it feels good knowing that you found some comfort from the wonderful Stamp TV community.  

Sending warm wishes, Debbie

Thank you Debrah- such a sweet note, with those great hugs.  I am so moved by all the wonderful STV people.

Debrah Warner said:

Sending big hugs to you Karen.  Cards are still coming into the store for you and we will ship them to you soon.  You are a very big part of Stamp TV and we are all here to support you.  I am so glad that I got to meet you last October.  When I first joined Stamp TV you were the first person to reach out to me.  I'll never forget that.  You made me feel so very welcome.

Like Bonnie said, it feels good knowing that you found some comfort from the wonderful Stamp TV community.  

Sending warm wishes, Debbie

I'm so glad that all the cards you are receiving are providing a measure of comfort and I'm also happy to see you popping in every once in a while. Although your sadness will take a long time to dissipate I'm sure you will find some solace in your crafting and you will be able to lose a few hours in creating that may otherwise feel like an empty void. I remember sitting each evening for months going through photographs and sorting them for insertion into albums, which I never seemed to be able to do prior to my mom dying. It was how I grieved and looking at old photographs came with so many precious memories. Eventually your memories will sustain you even if right now they are painful to look at.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service