stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

... for showering me with get well/hang in there cards during my recovery from my spinal fusion surgery.  Your heartfelt words of support and encouragement really touched my heart.  I will cherish them always.    Special thanks to Lee (you Sweetheart!!) for organizing everything, collecting all the cards and sending them to me.  It will take a little while to thank all of you individually, but until then I wanted to let you all know how much this meant to me.  Thank for bringing tears to my eyes (happy ones) and a smile to my face during one of the more frustrating and depressing moment in my loooooong recovery.  You really lifted my spirits!!  I love my GKD Peeps!!

BIG hugs, Meredith, the 'Crafty Math Chick'

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Meredith! It's so good to see you on here. I've been wondering how you are doing. Hang in there!!!
Soooo hoping your healing keeps progressing!!!  Check in with us now and then and keep us posted!  We all can't wait til you can stamp again!!!!  HUGS!!!!

ME TOO!!  LOL!  Thanks again.  I will keep everyone posted - my next x-ray is Feb. 24th so we will see what the doctor says about my healing so far.  I miss making cards SOOOOO badly!!  It is hard to see all of these cool challenges come and go and not be able to participate!  I always picture what I would make though, I need to make notes for later when I am able to craft again, LOL!

Thanks again!  And Happy Valentine''s Day Everybody!!  <3

Lee Murphy said:

Soooo hoping your healing keeps progressing!!!  Check in with us now and then and keep us posted!  We all can't wait til you can stamp again!!!!  HUGS!!!!
Praying for healing and a good report at your next x-ray!

Oh my Goodness! You had spinal fusion surgery too?  I totally relate as I had the same thing in November. I fractured L1 and had special cement placed into the fracture. I am still recovering and  I hope you recover quickly and completely..  God Belss you and helpyou through this.

Thank you for the input regarding glue for flock.  I will make a special notation about it so I do not forget it. I apprecite you taking the time to answer my question.

I hope that you heal quickly and are up and about making cards very soon.  I had an anterior disk fusion on my neck and I can kind of relate to what you're going through.  I was in so much pain and I also had some depressing moments.  Praying for a speedy recovery!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service