stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Thank you for hopping along today with the Gina K. Design Team!!  We hope you'll find some great inspiration and wonderful designs to get your creativity jump-started!  You can find the newest stamp sets and lots of wonderful accessories in Gina's Store.  And then join us on Stamp TV for the challenges and surprises and crafty videos galore!!!

Our theme for today's blog hop is Take Flight! For this hop we will showcase the Petals and Wings StampTV Kit with the central theme being "Take Flight". Below are sneak peeks of some of the cards you will see on today's hop!

Ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Happy hopping!

Views: 5660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I finished the hop.  There are so many pretty and different cards from so many talented ladies.

Gracias por tu comentario en mi blog Zul! y bienvenida a StampTV!!

Zul-Noe said:

Gracias por la invitación, ya he pasado a ver tan bellas tarjetas, felicidades a todas y feliz primavera, yo desde aquí tengo un feliz otoño!!!

Thanks very much for this blog hop.  I really love to see all the new creations.  The stamp set is lovely and I can't wait to see it.

Hi. What is a blog hop and how do I do it

cool. my kit is still in the box 'cuz I didn't know what to do with it and didn't want to "waste" it.

De nada Giovana, es un placer visitarlas, me encantaron todas las versiones!!!

Giovana, GKD DT said:

Gracias por tu comentario en mi blog Zul! ! y Bienvenida a StampTV Zul-Noé dijo:

Gracias por la Invitación, ya que una versión Pasado tan bellas Tarjetas, Felicidades y un feliz TODAS primavera, yo DESDE here Tengo un feliz otoño!

Great blog hop. I got some wonderful ideas and absolutely love the stamp set. Thanks to each of you!

Once again the artists have inspired me greatly with this hop. I was late getting started but I am sure glad I decided to participate. It was fantastic.

Thank you Gina & DT !!! I'm having some kind of withdrawal symptoms from the Release being postponed LOL -- this should help me out until then :D

Great cards and lots of inspiration.....must get my inkpads out and get stamping.

Fantastic hop ladies!!!!

So glad you've all enjoyed the hop and even happier to read that it has inspired you to stamp! Please do share with us what you've come up with and thanks so much for taking the time to hop!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service