stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

We're cleaning house and reorganzing a bit!

Now, you can easily find our current challenges forum because we now have a tab up top for you to click right on over!

Our new Idea Center has a banner on the home page with a CLICK box to get you over there in a jiffy! Just click the Main Tab to go to the home page and then click the skinny banner front and center and go get inspired!

We hope this helps you navigate around even faster so you can get to where you want to go with ease. :)

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Gina. This makes it easier for sure.
lovin all the wonderful changes :))) ..thank you so much to all the elves working so hard behind the scene ... hugs to you!
Ooo, I love the 'idea center' button over above the 'shop now' button! Perfect!!
I added that one so you can get there from any page of StampTV. :)

JenMarie said:
Ooo, I love the 'idea center' button over above the 'shop now' button! Perfect!!
Thanks Gina, I was wondering were to go to get the Idea Center. I love the changes. I am always amazed at how easy it is to get around Stamp TV. Even when you add more I don't feel lost or overwhelmed like I do at some sights. I feel like I am learning and growing along with you as you grow. Thank you!
Looks great, Gina!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service