stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

****Suzanne does not have internet at the moment so I'm posting her challenge here for her!  She'll pop in when she can!!  Enjoy this super fun challenge!!!****

Hiya friends and fans of StampTV!  Today is a super fun Free For All Friday and I'm challenging you to "MAKE A SCENE"!  Gina K's stamps offer endless possibilities for mixing and matching and creating fantastic scenes.  So I want you all to use at least three (3) stamps from any Gina K stamp set and create a scene for your project!  If you are feeling a bit crazy then go for more than 3 stamps and live it up!!

For my sample I used the wonderful new stamp set called  "By the Sea"by Gina K.  There are a ton of fabulous images in this set to create scenes with if you choose.  I paired up the pelican, sailboat, birds in sky and beach grass stamps for my scene.  I used  Basic Grey's"Granola" patterned paper for my color scheme, I liked the more masculine colors as this card is for my father.  I distressed and inked all my edges and added some sea-worthy accessories like twine, Magic Mesh for sea netting and some rustic metal accents.  The image was colored with Copics and I cut out my pelican and popped it up with dimensionals.  For the water I used Crystal Lacquer which is a clear glaze and while it was wet sprinkled Deco Art's Glamour Dust in it so the sparkles are suspended in the glaze.  To create the cloudy blue sky I used on of my most beloved tools by Ranger called the Inkssentials Blending Foam Tool---I use it everyday.

Can't wait to see what gorgeous and fun scenes you all come up with! Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the pot twice.

Please have your project uploaded to the gallery here at StampTV using keyword STVFRISJD1 by 8:00 PM central time, Thursday June 9th. 

On Friday June 10th, we will announce a randomly chosen winner from all of the entries who will win any Gina K. Designs stamp set valued up to $24.95.

Be sure and use tag STVFRISJD1 on your card!!  See all the project entries for this challenge HERE!  Thanks so much!

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a fabulous card!     The challenge is fun - so off I go!  
Fun challenge, Suzanne.  Your card is fabulous!
Oh what an awesome card here.  I wish that I had all of the great extras to add to a card like this.  I love the image also.  Thanks so much for sharing.
Love this card since I live on the ocean! Very creative use of embellishments love it.
Wonderful challenge! This is my card: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/scene-card?context=user

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service