stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Just a head's up to all of our members. We have had a huge amount of spammers joining the site and we are removing them as quickly as they join, however, we occasionally suspend someone who didn't do anything wrong by accident. (I know, that's terrible, but sometimes they get grouped in with a bulk suspention. We are so sorry for that.)

If that happens to you, please reply to the suspension notice and we will reinstate you immediately. (It's only happened twice in the last year but we just wanted you to know that we can make mistakes but we can fix them right away too!)  :)

Thank you for your patience with us as we continue to work to keep StampTV and wonderful place for all papercrafters!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cathy/catdidit said:
I saw this and thought, OMG, did we suspend GINA???????? Lee did it! She is SO fired! hahaha! She has the BIG blaster gun and gets carried away sometimes!!

*hugsssss my lee...*

Did somebody mention "blaster"??????????? Mwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cat knows me well!!!!!!!
HEY!!!!!!!!! Wait a minute!!!!!!!! I wouldn't ever blast Gina!!!!!!!!!! I was framed!!!!
Oh my goodness! I saw the word suspended, and I thought stamptv no more! Then I thought who did it, not me. I dont even know what a spammer is. Quitely somebody tell me....heehee!
Uhhhhh HUHHHHH NOW I see who my REAL friends are!!!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooo HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER got suspended from school... or HERE!!! Gina LOVES ME!!! (Well... heck, I pay her enough!!!) Hee Hee

I just have to say this... watch your backs girls... now I KNOW!!!!

*giggle*
Tina... I have been pacing for days wondering about you... :o) I figured you were a good girl in school...I was one of the annoying teacher pet's...sad, but true. (at least until 9th Grade, I went a little wacky that year, but settled back down, LOL!)

Good to know the word "suspension" still carries the sense of DREAD :o)
And I thought you were serious.
Thanks Gina wouldn't want to miss you
Thank you for keeping us informed and secured! I appreciate it. Should it happen to me, I hope not, but if it does I will kindly respond to the instructions.
Sincerely,
Sher

Thanks Gina.  I don't know if this is related, but I can't follow STV anymore.  I have tried and tried everything I can think of but I do not get any mail from my fellow STV friends anymore.  I get an e-mail when you post a new video, or if someone sends me a private message.  However I have no communication with any one else.  I have tried changing my release party to "follow" and then back to "stop following" at least 5 times.  This started right after the release party.  Another thing happened at that time.  My computer was hacked and is now in the shop being repaired.  Luckily I still had my old laptop.

Is there anything that I can do so I will get mail again stating who commented on who's card.  I enjoy that part.  I am not sure if I can comment on the photo's in the gallery because the recipient may comment back and I won't know it and then they think something is wrong with me.  I am also not sure about posting my own cards.

One other thing you might be interested in is that every now and then when I want to go to a certain place on STV, I get a warning that says "Do not open"!!  I can't give you further details on that because of being hacked, I close out of that page really fast!!  Yes, I am scared!!  I just finished changing my accounts and passwords.  I hope I never have to do that again!!

Please let me know if you can help.  I don't know where else to turn.  Thanks :) and a hug too!

Hi Selina!  Im not Gina, but want to try to see if I can help ya.   Have you tried going into 'settings'?  That is located on the right hand side, below your name.  If you go into that, click on 'privacy' and also 'email'  Make sure you have checked what you want checked there too. Let me know if this helped in anyway.   Im not sure what you are not sure about posting your own cards?  Also, those warnings you see like that usually come from our own computers.  Yep, had it too...its some kind of program that is gotten just like a virus is...by some site we happened to go to...I m not very good with the computer lingo or words for this...sorta like a tracker device....I feel for you having to go through all of that, it ISNT a bit of fun thats for sure!  I have a program call 'Spybot'  and I run it on regular basis to clean up all that mal-ware, spying robots and such.   It is orused to be a free program.  if you google you should be able to find it! 

Let me know if some of this helps or not!  We will go from there if not...:D 

Selina Macisco said:

Thanks Gina.  I don't know if this is related, but I can't follow STV anymore.  I have tried and tried everything I can think of but I do not get any mail from my fellow STV friends anymore.  I get an e-mail when you post a new video, or if someone sends me a private message.  However I have no communication with any one else.  I have tried changing my release party to "follow" and then back to "stop following" at least 5 times.  This started right after the release party.  Another thing happened at that time.  My computer was hacked and is now in the shop being repaired.  Luckily I still had my old laptop.

Is there anything that I can do so I will get mail again stating who commented on who's card.  I enjoy that part.  I am not sure if I can comment on the photo's in the gallery because the recipient may comment back and I won't know it and then they think something is wrong with me.  I am also not sure about posting my own cards.

One other thing you might be interested in is that every now and then when I want to go to a certain place on STV, I get a warning that says "Do not open"!!  I can't give you further details on that because of being hacked, I close out of that page really fast!!  Yes, I am scared!!  I just finished changing my accounts and passwords.  I hope I never have to do that again!!

Please let me know if you can help.  I don't know where else to turn.  Thanks :) and a hug too!

yep, basically like the robots but these are really live people.  and usually they are selling something.  Whoever they are working for, pays them based on how many forums or comments they leave.  We are usually able to catch them, but sometimes there get really creative and get by us.  So we so apprecite being emailed about this at ANY time! 
Jane Sirak said:

I am always trying to keep up with everything these days. Why would scammers want to join? Are these like the
Robot callers we get? Are they trying To get into our computers? Is there any way we can look out for them?

All I can say is THANK YOU for making sure all is good on your site, I really am happy to see this.  I didn't get suspended and it scared me when I first saw the title, I thought "Oh my gosh no more Gina K" since I've been told I'm a Gina K enabler by some friends who are checking out the site for the first time.  They really liked cards I was making and kept asking me where I got the stamps I used.  Thanks for all you do.  Marge

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service