stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

While the boss is away, we are gonna play!  And hope that you will too!  

Gina started her new year off right, she decided to go on a diet using Weight Watchers!  And has been succeeding!  yay Gina!  So, in honor of her diet, my challenge to you is to make a 'skinny' card!  My card example measures 8 x 4 1/2...you do not have to use those exact dimensions, but I need to be able to tell its a skinny card!  :D  Here is sample:

and the inside:

For my card I used the stamp sets:

Poster Board Sentiments

And Take Flight:

This card ties close.  I added a pocket with a couple of journaling tags to put in the pocket.  I havent filled them out yet, because I will wait and when I use it, will then put on them somethings I want to say. Fun!?  Ok, ready to see what you can do with this challenge!  Rules and the small print below!

Please make sure you use the tag STVbirthday4Cat and have your creation uploaded to the gallery by Sunday night, 8PM CST to be entered into a drawing to when one of the awesome grab bags of GKD goodies!  Regular Challenge rules apply here also and they are below:

Looking forward to seeing all of your skinny cards!  :D  Here is a link to the gallery:

STVbirthday4Cat Gallery

Views: 871

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That is gorgeous Cat!!

Beautiful card!

ooooh, fun fun fun.... thanks for another challenge

Oh, I love  your card...and yes, a great challenge too. I am not sure I have enough time to play. I should be doing other things but this sure is tempting to me. LOL We shall see.

Great idea Cat, I am going to work on this one later today!!

For this challenge I did a skinny one layer scene card. I call it Twilight. I confess I saw Melanie's blog post and was enthused about scenes this morning. During the night I had an entirely different idea but I guess that shows that inspiration can come at any time or any place. Thanks Melanie for the inspiration.

I just finished my card and uploaded it to the Gallery, I watched Gina's new video and used it as inspiration for my card.

Beautiful!

Love your tall card/project, Cat.  I turned my card and made it long and lean.  Now I'd like Gina's will power to lose weight too.  Here's My Card.

Soooo gorgeous Cat!  Love it!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service