stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Ohhhhhhhhhhh the Boss Lady is away so it's time to play!!!!!!!!!!!  Us little mousies have some surprise challenges............with prizes!!!!  We were not ready for the birthday party for Stamp TV to end.....so let's have some more fun!!!

From Millan.NetFrom Millan.NetFrom Millan.Net

My challenge gives you a chance to create a card/project using some of Gina's favorite colors, techniques, etc!!!!!  We'll do this by playing Tic Tac Toe!!!  Just pick a row....horizontal, diagonal or vertical and then incorporate those into your design!!!!

From Millan.Net

Here's my card....I used the diagonal of Red Hot & Ocean Mist; Scor Pal; and CAS. 

So using Gina's favorite color combination of Pure Luxury in Red Hot, White and Ocean Mist......the Color Companions Red Hot ink and Red Hot Gingham Ribbon.  And just a touch of bling so as to keep it CAS.  I used the Sun Kissed Autumn Stamp TV stamp set and Petite Oval Spellbinders.  See how simple using the Scor Pal can be?  Just for my fold this time...although you can also use it for more than that if you'd like!

So show me what you've got!!!  Please use the keyword: STVbirthday4Lee and make sure to upload your entry by Sunday, March 17 at 8 pm Central.

Click to see the gallery:  STVbirthday4Lee

Views: 1028

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, Lee....I adore that card you made and this sounds like a fun challenge. I will see if I can do something with one of those  Tic, Tac, Toe lineups. Sounds fun! Always nice to have a plan of action and this way the planning is partly done.

Cool idea... looking at the different three way combos and the gears are turning. 

Sounds like a great challenge! Looking forward to entering.

I played tonight and used the line Flower Image, Scor Pal, Green to create my Blue Rose. So now I have one of the surprise challenges completed. Thanks for the good time this evening too Lee. Great challenge.

Lee, this challenge is so unique and fun! I made one card, and now I am going back to do more. Fun, fun challenge!

Hi Lee, "luv"ly card and great challenge Lee.  I chose tic tac toe as Ribbon, Green, CAS.  Here's My Card.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service