stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

The DT just had to put together a little hop for Gina.....we couldn't let her special day go by without some Birthday Wishes!!!! 

Smiley from millan.net

Come hop along with us and wish Gina a very Happy Birthday!!!!  There is some blog candy along the way too so make sure to comment!!!

Carolina Buchting
Cathy Tidwell
Donna Baker
Emily Giovanni
Giovana Smith
Jennie Harper
Jimmi Mayo
Lee Murphy
Lori McAree
Melanie Muenchinger
Michelle Woerner
Tami Mayberry
Theresa Momber
Tina Gilliland
Vicki Dutcher

And have a wonderful day!!!!

Views: 7039

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Happy Birthday Gina:

May your day be filled with love, joy, health, & happiness, May all your wishes come true! You do so much for all of us every day so I really hope your special day is as special as you give us on a daily basis. HaPpY BiRtHdAy Gina!  

Happy Birthday Gina. Hope you've had a fan-tabulous day! God bless.

Happy Birthday Gina!!!

Hope you had the best day because you are the best. 

Happy Birthday Gina!'

I wish you lots of love, happiness and good health.

Sue

Happy Birthday Gina. Hope you had a wonderful day. Thanks for all you do and for all the inspiration you and your DT provide.

Happy Birthday Gina I hope your day is filled with love and laughter and that you have many more days like it to come. Thank you and your team for your tutorials, your designs and all your inspiration you truly are admired and apppreciated for it all xxx

Happy Birthday Gina! I hope you do something fun and exciting. Thanks for all your great inspirational posts.

Happy Birthday Gina!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  Gina

My very best wishes for a very Happy Birthday.  Thank you so very much for all of your inpiration and guidance that I have gotten from watching your videos.  How very dear you are and it obviously is evident by all who have sent their wishes on this special day.   I really appreciate and admire you.  Thank you and enjoy your special day.

Happy Birthday Gina.  May you have many more blessed with love, joy and good health.  Thank you for all your wonderful videos and thank you to your DT for this wonderful blog hop.

Hugs,

Lena

Happy Birthday  Gina!  Thank for all your craft ideal and help. I hope your day be filled with love and joy. Have many more.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service