stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey ya'll!!  Welcome to our MIUM challenge!   Today's challenge is called  "And the Envelope Please!"

You can create any kind of card you want, but you must decorate a matching envelope too!   And if you are like me, I come closer to mailing something that I create like this, lol!!   Gina has some awesome tutorials about envelopes too here on StampTV...here is a link to those:

Gina's Videos on Envelopes!

Here is what I have done:

And I even did the front:

I used the new Cool Beans stamp set for my creation.  Did you know last week we had a 'National Coffee Day"?   that is what inspired this card!  :D  Ok, now for the small print:

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge that can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize, no combining of Stamp TV challenges.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of StampTV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

You have until Sunday , October 9th, 8PM CST to get your creations  uploaded with the tag STVMONCT8 to our gallery here on StampTV!   Can't wait to see all of your gorgeous creations WITH matching envelopes!  Have fun!!

You can see all of the creations for this challenge in the gallery here:

STVMONCT8

Views: 692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know I missed the deadline but wanted to play anyway.  Cat another fabulous challenge.  I'm really getting into Halloween mode so my card used stamps from Theresa's The Giving Tree and Asela's Boo!.  I normally make all of my envelopes using lightly patterned designer paper but felt that would be too easy so used plain paper and then added some patterned paper and the haunted house stamp.  HERE'S MY CARD.  Thanks for looking and hope to be on time with the next challenge.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service