stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends!  It’s Sheri here with this week’s Mix It Up Monday Challenge!

This week I’m challenging you with a Masculine Theme!!  I don't know about you but I struggle every time I go to create a masculine card.

My card features the AWESOME My Anchor mini kit.  This kit includes the stamps, papers, and ink I used to create this card.  The My Anchor stamp set is also available by it self here.

GKD Supplies Used:

Stamps: My Anchor (My Anchor Mini Kit)

Ink: GKD In The Navy

Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Card Stock - White & In The Navy and GKD My Anchor Mini Pattern Paper Pack (My Anchor Mini Kit)

Tools: Small & Large Rectangle Foil-Mates Die Sets, Scor-Buddy

Be sure to have your project  uploaded to our gallery with the tag STV17MON36 no later than September 10, 2017 by 8 PM, CST for your chance to win a fantastically wonderful $20.00 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store! 

To see all the creations in this challenge, just click below.

STV17MON36 Gallery

Views: 416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good challenge and for me a real one as I often have trouble with masculine cards.

Thank you, Karen! ❤️

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

Handsome card project and I love the Patterned Papers in this kit! <3   Thank You for this wonderful challenge and hosting this weeks MIUM Challenge! :) 

Hope you will get a chance to play along!

Johanna Rundell said:

Good challenge and for me a real one as I often have trouble with masculine cards.

I need help I upload card challenge and forget the tag and edit. But tag edit not updating. What do I do? thanks Linda

Hi Linda, I had Karen find your card in the gallery and she is adding the tag for you. You should be fixed now. Thank you so much for playing!

Linda Littlepage said:

I need help I upload card challenge and forget the tag and edit. But tag edit not updating. What do I do? thanks Linda

Hello Sheri, And Karen, Thanks for your help..... Linda

Great idea for a challenge!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service