stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good morning, everyone!!  Melanie here with this week's challenge for you!  Can you guess by the title what it is?  I bet lots of you did!  For this challenge you will need to create a scene with sponging on just a single layer!  It so quick, simple and effective to use your inks and sponges to suggest grass, sky, or in this case, sand and water!  Here is the card I made for an example:

For my card I used the Gifts from the Sea set.

It really was easy to do!  I'm sharing this card in a video this week, stay tuned!  I like daubers for sponging but if you don't have sponge daubers, you can also use a paper towel, rag, cotton ball, sea or cosmetic sponge, etc.  I know you have something you can improvise to complete this challenge!

Okay, its your turn now!  Time to get sponging! 

Here is all the small print:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery with the tag "STV17MON9" no later than March 5th , 8PM CST for your chance to win an awesome $20 gift certificate from Gina K Designs!!  

(Just a reminder too...no 'back tagging' which means, you can't take a card you uploaded before my challenge was up and tag it with the challenge tag.  The time and date have to be later than my time and date for this challenge being posted!)

Here is the gallery for this challenge:

STV17MON9

Cant wait to see all of your gorgeous creations!

Tags: MIUM, STV17MON9, giftsfromthesea, gkd, melanie

Views: 808

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mary Kay, that is absolutely adorable! What fun!!! 

Mary Kay Werry said:

I forgot about the single layer but this one just took on a life of its own.  Not for the challenge but so much fun once it came together.

I love it too. such a fun card.

Another great challenge and love your sample.I just posted mine.  

Your scene is so beautiful and very inspiring. I did finally find the time to do a simple one using Theresa's set and I hope you like MINE

Is there a limit to the number of entries for the MIUM challenges, sorry if this is answered somewhere I did try to look first. Thanks

The only rules I know of are in the blue box above. :)

Susan Wareham said:

Is there a limit to the number of entries for the MIUM challenges, sorry if this is answered somewhere I did try to look first. Thanks

Thanks Melanie, just making sure I know there is a limit in Stamp TV kit Addicts challenge. I wasn't seeing any limit for the MIUM Thanks Again

I'll check with Karen or Cat to be sure.
No limit on MIUM.

Thanks Melanie, just making sure I know there is a limit in Stamp TV kit Addicts challenge. I wasn't seeing any limit for the MIUM Thanks Again

Is that a change?  I thought there used to be a limit of 3 entries per challenge. 

I checked with Karen she said that is rule for kit addicts group only.

Retta Rae said:

Is that a change?  I thought there used to be a limit of 3 entries per challenge. 

I'm usually lucky if I get one card made for the challenge.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service