stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!!  Cat here with this week's challenge for you!  Can you guess by the title what it is?  I bet lots of you did!  For this challenge you will need to use Acetate on your card!  And, I'm being easy here, so you can use Acetate OR Vellum!  I know vellum isnt clear, but its in case you dont have Acetate.  :D  See?  easy peasy lemon squeezy!  Here is my card I made for an example:

For my card I used the Sentimental Bouquet stamp set

I used acetate to make the top section of my card and for the bow that has the rolled flower on it.  The trick using acetate is to  hide the yucky backside that has the tape and such on it.  I did this by sandwiching the acetate between cardstock when needed to hide that.  It really was easy to do!

Ok, its your turn now!  Let me see how clearly creative you can be! 

Here is all the small print:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery with the tag "STV17MON8" no later than February 26th , 8PM CST for your chance to win an awesome $20 gift certificate from Gina K Designs!!  

(just a reminder too...no 'back tagging' which means, you can't take a card you uploaded before my challenge was up and tag it with the challenge tag.  The time and date have to be later than my time and date for this challenge being posted!)

Here is the gallery for this challenge:

STV17MON8 Gallery

Cant wait to see all of your gorgeous creations!

Views: 940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me make absolutely certain about this and I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer!

Susan Wareham said:

Great Challenge. I have a question of course :) Gina K designs has a few stamps with some other Companies Catherine pooler and Unity stamps for example.  Do those sets count when used for theses challenges.  Thanks 

Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for the great question! The rule of thumb is that if Gina K. Designs is permitted to carry the line in her store, it is permitted in the challenge for a prize. Unity Stamp Company collaboration sets are permitted and any future Thermo O Web collaborations are also permitted. The set Gina K. designed for Catherine Pooler can be used but it will not be eligible for a prize. Hope that helps! :)

Susan Wareham said:

Great Challenge. I have a question of course :) Gina K designs has a few stamps with some other Companies Catherine pooler and Unity stamps for example.  Do those sets count when used for theses challenges.  Thanks 

Thank you for answering my question I'm glad i asked.

This will be a huge challenge for me too! Great card!

I believe they do count Susan, I have a few Unity/Gina K Stamps and I have been using them :)

Susan Wareham said:

Great challenge Cat! Had fun with this and like how it looks kind of 3-D with the die cut glued to the acetate.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service