stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends, I'm so happy to be hosting this week's challenge, STV17MON48!

This week, I have an inspiration photo for you!  I love inspiration challenges as there are no "rules".  Just create a card/project that is somehow inspired by the photo below.  It can be the snowflakes or ornaments on the tree that inspire you or the texture, color, or patterns in the home decor.  Your project doesn't even need to be holiday themed!  There really are so many possibilities!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

And here is what I came up with...

I was inspired by all of the colors (golds, silvers, white, and turquoise)!  I also wanted wanted to add ornaments to my card.  I used the Merry & Bright StampTV Kit stamps and dies.

I also created a little tag.  I was just so loving the colors that I again pulled my inspiration from them.  I also loved the polka dots on the gift wrapping so i also incorporated that.  I again used the Merry & Bright StampTV Kit stamps.  The oval die is from the Fabulous Label Die Set and the tag shape is from the Gina K. Designs Decorative Tag Dies.

Be sure and have your photo inspired project uploaded to our gallery with the tag STV17MON48 no later than December 3rd, 2017 at 8 PM, CST for your chance to win a $20.00 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store!

To see all the creations in this challenge, just click below.

Click here for information about the yearly MIUM challenge!

~Laurie

Views: 825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi
Katen. I just looked in the Challenge gallery, and I am still mot seeing my card. What am I missing?

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

Hi Marilyn, your beautiful card is in the challenge gallery! <3 

Marilyn Van Tassell said:

I have tried to enter my card in the STV17MON48 Christmas inspiration challenge, but it is not showing up in the challenge gallery. It did show up in the gkd hallery, and my personal gallery, but not the challenge gallery. What did I do wrong? I have successfully entered several challenges before, so do not know what is wrong this time. I have tried twice, but neither time has it showed up in the gallery. Thanks for any help you can give.

I did not see it either.  Did you tag it with challenge tag of STV17MON48?  Last challenge I added a period after the tag and it didn't show in the gallery for the challenge until I correct it.

Hi
Katen. I just looked in the Challenge gallery, and I am still mot seeing my card. What am I missing?

I have tried to enter my card in the STV17MON48 Christmas inspiration challenge, but it is not showing up in the challenge gallery. It did show up in the gkd hallery, and my personal gallery, but not the challenge gallery. What did I do wrong? I have successfully entered several challenges before, so do not know what is wrong this time. I have tried twice, but neither time has it showed up in the gallery. Thanks for any help you can give.

Marilyn, 
I went to your page to view your card and I don't see any of your work.  Your settings may be set to private.  I'm not sure if that has anything to do with your issue.

Gayle Chrvala said:

I did not see it either.  Did you tag it with challenge tag of STV17MON48?  Last challenge I added a period after the tag and it didn't show in the gallery for the challenge until I correct it.

Hi

Why do I not see it when I click on the challenge gallery link? I only see it on the gkd gallery.

Yes, I tagged it withe the crrect tag. I also tried to enter another card, and it did not show up either, but other challenges I have entered worked fone.

Gayle Chrvala said:

Marilyn, 
I went to your page to view your card and I don't see any of your work.  Your settings may be set to private.  I'm not sure if that has anything to do with your issue.

Gayle Chrvala said:

Hi

HERE is my card. for STV17MON48

Laurie, love your inspiration photo and challenge!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service