stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey Y'all!  Cat here with another fun and inspiring challenge for you!  (I hope!  LOL)  For this challenge, Just The Month, you have to use your birth month and then look at the list I have here:

January - RED

February - Pale Blue

March - Green

April - Yellow

May - Orange

June - Purple

July - Pink

August - Gold

September - Aqua/turquoise

October - Navy Blue

November - Kraft

December - Silver

Whatever your birth month is, you have to use the color that corresponds to that month plus neutrals.  (neutrals being White, Black, Ivory)  So for example my birth month is January, so I have to use Red:

I used the red, then black and white!  I used a stamp set from last year called, Noel by Claire:

And the new Labels die.  I cut one from white and one from red of the labels die then cut the red one in half so I could make a mat for the white one.  The ends dont have a 'mat' but if layed out like this, you dont need one!  :D

So, YOUR turn now!  Cant wait to see your creations!  Please, also tell us what colors you used in the description of the card so we will know  for sure....computer monitors vary alot sometimes with the colors!

Ok, now for the small print!

Be sure to have your creation uploaded to our gallery with the tag, STV17MON43 , so we will be able to see it with all of the others!  (and find it for the drawing!  :D)  And it must be uploaded no later than Oct. 29th, 8PM CST, for your chance to win an awesome $20 gift certificate!  Most of all, HAVE FUN!!

========================================================================

=======================================================

Link to the STV17MON43 Gallery:  STV17MON43 Gallery

Views: 983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ordered Edible Eggplant just for this challenge and my order arrived last evening.  I'm looking forward to playing along!  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service