stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!!  wellll, HAPPY BIRTHDAY   to ME!!  It's MY party today!  And you all are invited to play!  :D  Since it's my birthday today, we are going to make birthday cards!  Yep, easy peasey challenge!  Just make a birthday card!  Here is my example:

I did some watercoloring on my card.  I first embossed with some white glitter embossing powder which makes this card very sparkly!  :D I also stamped an extra image and then colored one of the roses with leaves and popped it up.  But for the most part I kept it flat for easy mailing! 

I used Melanie's Arranged With Love

=============================================================================

Ok, it's your turn now!  Let me see those festive and fun birthday cards!  And here is all the fine print:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery with the tag "STV17MON4" no later than January 29th, 8PM CST for your chance to win an awesome $20 gift certificate from Gina K Designs!!  

(just a reminder too...no 'back tagging' which means, you can't take a card you uploaded before my challenge was up and tag it with the challenge tag.  The time and date have to be later than my time and date for this challenge being posted!)

Here is the gallery for this challenge:

STV17MON4 Gallery

Cant wait to see all of your gorgeous creations! 

==============================================================================

(be watching for the Yearly MIUM post to be up this week!  We won't be starting it until the Feb 6th, so nobody is gonna have to rush or be behind on the challenges!)  :D

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you so much!!  What a wonderful birthday to have so many wish me a Happy Birthday!!  Made my day!  And now, get busy!  I want to see this challenge gallery fill up!  :D

happy Happy  HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU CAT!!!  We should all send them to you after we enter the challenge.

Happy Birthday, Cat!  and many more!

ha!  I actually started to say that, that Id love for them to be sent to me.  I have an idea of how I want to display some cards that I have gotten over the years from some folks!  :D

Melissa Kompkoff said:

happy Happy  HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU CAT!!!  We should all send them to you after we enter the challenge.

Well if you want a real card to be sent to you send your address and I will put one into the mail. I Promise not to abuse your trust if you share your address.

Happy Birthday Cat!! Hope it was great!! 

My card for this weeks challenge: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/it-s-my-party-1 ~_^

Question

I comments on everybody's card I had though, but its not showing this AM for me.  I comments this AM on some, and a couple I was thinking...didnt I comment on this already?  LOL!  Sooo anybody else see my comment to them? 

Happy Birthday dear friend!

I saw your comment the other day when you posted it.  It was on the card photo and on my page.  Yesterday, it was on my page, but not the card photo.  Now it in neither of those places.  So, it is not just you. Comments are disappearing all over the place, from card photos and from group chats.  Must be a rollback without the current backup or something.  Yes, too many years listening to software development life cycles in my household.  :)

Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

Question

I comments on everybody's card I had though, but its not showing this AM for me.  I comments this AM on some, and a couple I was thinking...didnt I comment on this already?  LOL!  Sooo anybody else see my comment to them? 

Happy B'Day Cat:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service