stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends..it’s me Silke here!  Thank you so much for joining me for this week’s Mix It Up Monday challenge - STV17MON39!

My MIUM challenge for you this week is to create a card/project from this INSPIRATION PHOTO below....so many options...can't wait to see your ideas!

Photo Credit

Here is my card….

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: GKD - Nurturing Blooms (Incentive Set)

Paper: White CS, Black Onxy CS

Ink: GKD Mini Cubes 

Other: GKD Friend Die, Black/White Gingham Ribbon, Button, White Scrapper’s Floss

ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT WILL WIN A $20.OO GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE GINA K. DESIGNS STORE!!! GET CRAFTY AND PLAY ALONG!!!!

To view all of the creations for this challenge please click below!!! Please have your creations uploaded no later than OCTOBER 01, 2017 by 8 PM CST.

STV17MON39 GALLERY

Have fun crafting! Don’t forget to participate in the new 2017 MIUM Challenge!!! 

Views: 1182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Julia, the first step is to upload your card to the gallery.  I am hunting for the link with general information on how to upload, but the short version is to go the gallery and there will be a button on the right that says ADD.  Add your photo of your card, give it a name and a brief description, and in the TAG line, place this week's challenge tag.  It is always STVyyMONww  with yy being the year and ww being the number of the week.  You can see the what needs to be placed in the tag highlighted in the directions at the beginning of this post.  If this isn't enough information, keep asking and someone else will pop in here and help.

Julia Gibson said:

What do I click on to enter a card?  I have no idea how to do this.  Thanks!

Hi Julia, please click on this link to enter your card STV17MON39 GALLERY 

Julia Gibson said:

Thank you for helping out :) 

lovinpaper said:

Julia, the first step is to upload your card to the gallery.  I am hunting for the link with general information on how to upload, but the short version is to go the gallery and there will be a button on the right that says ADD.  Add your photo of your card, give it a name and a brief description, and in the TAG line, place this week's challenge tag.  It is always STVyyMONww  with yy being the year and ww being the number of the week.  You can see the what needs to be placed in the tag highlighted in the directions at the beginning of this post.  If this isn't enough information, keep asking and someone else will pop in here and help.

Julia Gibson said:

Loved your inspiration photo! I have my card designed but I'm new to the challenge and am having trouble getting it sent! Would appreciate your help.

Cindy, I replied to Julia this morning with instructions.  Please look above this entry a little bit and you should find it.  If you have more questions, please ask.  There are many people who will help and we each have a different spin on directions.

Cindy Gaal said:

Loved your inspiration photo! I have my card designed but I'm new to the challenge and am having trouble getting it sent! Would appreciate your help.

OH my! Why couldn't they have made it easy? I wish there was a link to upload it on the original post.

I will look for the gallery and see if I can figure it all out. I don't always like my cards but this time I really do. Thank you for the  help!  I have found that the Stamp TV web site in general is hard to use sometimes. Whenever I want to find a particular stamp and enter the name of it in the search box, it never seems to be found. I have to give up a lot. sigh---- 

Ok, I tried, but I don't think it worked.  I did upload the photo and I filled in a title and description, but from there I have NO idea what was supposed to come next. I didn't know what they meant by a TAG but I entered the STV 17MON39 in there. Then when I clicked on Upload, it went to a place that had two of my long ago cards. So I don't know if it worked or not. I guess I am too old to be doing this. 

It worked perfectly!  I found it and it is a lovely card.

Julia Gibson said:

Ok, I tried, but I don't think it worked.  I did upload the photo and I filled in a title and description, but from there I have NO idea what was supposed to come next. I didn't know what they meant by a TAG but I entered the STV 17MON39 in there. Then when I clicked on Upload, it went to a place that had two of my long ago cards. So I don't know if it worked or not. I guess I am too old to be doing this. 

Julia, just click above on the Gallery link and you will see your card! It is beautiful! And we are never too old to make cards! Haha!

Julia Gibson said:

Thank you ladies for helping out with instructions on how to upload card entries...you are awesome! Big hugs!!!

Cindy, please click on this link to enter your card STV17MON39 GALLERY

At this time you should have uploaded your card to your computer.

After you clicked on the gallery link find the "Add" button the the right hand corner. Click on it and upload your card. Complete the info and submit.

Cindy Gaal said:

Thank you everyone for playing in this inspiration challenge ❤️

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service