stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey Y'all!  Cat here with your challenge this week!  And you probably guessed it...I'm taking it easy on you this week!  :D  So, in case you haven't guessed...my challenge to you this week it to use TWINE!  Any twine, doesnt matter!  Here is my card I made for today:

I made this card using the Stitched Leaves Mini Kit (which is still Out of Stock, but hopefully soon some will be in!)  Last week I made a bracelet with colors in it and that is what inspired this card!  :D  And see my twine there?  Pretty simple challenge!  Right?  Can't wait to see what Y'all do with your twine!  I bet if you had twine (pun intended ha!) you could get pretty creative!  :D

Ok, there is all the small print!!

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery no later than 8PM CST, Sunday, Sept. 17th with the tag STV17MON37 so we can be sure and see your creation with all of the others!

Here is a link to the gallery for this challenge:

STV17MON37 Challenge Gallery

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now, go forth and create!  Can't wait to see what you do!

Views: 566

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad for an easier challenge Cat. Thanks

This is gorgeous!  Hmmm, so many things twine can be used for, so this will take some consideration.

Lots of twine in my stash.  It will be fun to pull some out and create!  Thanks.

Such a great pun. I have time to find some twine after I get some carrots put up.

ha, ha, Bonnie. Sometimes you are really funny!

Great, easy challenge! Thanks Cat! Love your card!
Very pretty card!

Great card, Cat! Love the challenge! Thank you :-) Now to find twine :D

sounds like a fun challenge.

Love your card Cat and your pun! LOL    I am still picking up the pieces and trying to get my life back to normal, so I will not be playing this time. I will be back soon though!  This reminds me of another item that I rarely think of using and I do like the looks of twine. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service