stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Wellll, in looking at the gallery you would never believe lots of us have trouble with the masculine cards, lol!  Awesome creations!  ok, this week's winner isssssssssss..............drumrolllllllllllllll........................

SelinaMacisco!!

with this awesome creation:

Selina used the stamp sets My Anchor, The Northwoods, and Country Roads.

==========================================================================
Congrats to you Selina! Be sure and get your info to info@ginakdesigns.com and put in the subject line, 'STV17MON36' in the subject line so we can get that awesome gift certificate right back to you!! Have fun!

=========================================================================
Thanks to all of you once again for playing along with us! YOU truly make it fun!!

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations, Selina!

Congratulation Selina, have fun shopping.

So glad you won this week, and your card is so pretty. Congrats and enjoy shopping.

Congratulations Selina!!!! Beautiful card!

congrats to you, Selina!

Way to go Selina!!

A beautiful card Sheri. (Masculine cards are a challenge for me too! LOL)

Congratulations to Selina!

Congratulations, Selina :)  A wonderful card you have made, hoping you are safe my friend. xx

OMGosh!!  I am in awe!  Thanks so much for your sweet comments on this card everyone!  All of you are such awesome people whom I call friend!!  Thanks also for your concerns for my well being during my surprise visit with Irma!!  We lost TV long before she arrived.  We didn't know that it had turned towards us!!  I am so glad that she is gone.  Last night we finally got our power back on!!  I melted for 4 days and nights with high temps, high humidity, and not a breeze in sight. UGH!!  I am grateful that we did not have major damage, but mostly I am grateful to be here with all of you.  All is well that ends well!!  Hugs to all of you! :)   I can't wait to go shopping!! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service