stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi Everyone!  

Welcome to this weeks MIUM Challenge.

So this week We are doing a Gradient Background!

It don't have to be a single layer card, but if it is,

I'll put your name in the running twice! ;) 

Sound Good? 

Here is the card I made for this weeks challenge. 

The Items used for this card are:

Gina K. Designs:

*Stamp Set - BoHo Flowers from the New Mini Kit

*Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Heavy Base Weight.. and (Inside) Dusty Rose & Layering White

*Premium Dye Ink - Dusty Rose, Sweet Mango, & Black Onyx

*Misti Stamping tool

Here is the Link to the Gallery: 

STV17MON32

Now for the small print:

We can't wait to see all the beautiful cards fill the gallery!  <3 

Happy Stamping!  :) 

Here is a link to a video I did using this background: https://youtu.be/c26nYxxqZMQ

Views: 615

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Hollie, the black frame template is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" panel. If you measure in 3/4" on all sides, and draw a rectangle... you can use something to cut the inside piece out. Then you have a template like the one in the video.  Thanks for asking! :) 

Hollie Hicks said:

Ms. Karen. Your cards are always so beautiful and this one doesn't disappoint.  I know you are good with templates.  Do you happen to have a template for your card (the black frame)?  I tried all my rectangle dies, however, I don't have one that would fit like your does. Thanks in advance.

Tough challenge for me even your beautiful card, Karen, could not get those somewhat creative juices flowing.  Here's my gradient "background" card.  Hope it's enough of a background to qualify.  Thanks for looking.  

Thank you.... will make it....

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

Hi Hollie, the black frame template is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" panel. If you measure in 3/4" on all sides, and draw a rectangle... you can use something to cut the inside piece out. Then you have a template like the one in the video.  Thanks for asking! :) 

Hollie Hicks said:

Ms. Karen. Your cards are always so beautiful and this one doesn't disappoint.  I know you are good with templates.  Do you happen to have a template for your card (the black frame)?  I tried all my rectangle dies, however, I don't have one that would fit like your does. Thanks in advance.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service