stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi there!  Welcome to this week's Mix It Up Monday Challenge!

Did you know that there are currently 948 tutorial videos here on StampTV?  Gina and several of the illustrators and design team members have created an outstanding lineup of videos!  As I was watching one particular video this week, I immediately wanted to give the technique a try!  I thought it would be a perfect challenge for this week...to create a card inspired by one of the videos!

Here is the link to all 948 videos:  http://stamptv.ning.com/video/video?page=1

You can also see many of the videos on the right sidebar.

It would be wonderful if you linked to the video you were inspired by in the description of your upload, that way others might see a video that might have been previously missed!

Here is the video that I was inspired by...

Black Embossed Magic Technique by Melanie Muenchinger

This is the card I created after watching Melanie's video!  I am absolutely smitten with this technique!!  I used the Pressed Flowers 2 stamp set and coordinating Pressed Flowers 2 Die Set along with the Massive Messages set.

http://api.ning.com/files/VD8Z8gerZKwVl9fbW*13Z5nZlf2xOV4GoZ5TVGrLS-ArCl*CU6-1KijtyMVMui2SOCOH6100Mi5fxdd8uEg9ay-n9DZdMVU5/challengerulesrevisedfin.gif

Your Tag for the challenge is:

STV17MON30

To view the Gallery for this Challenge you can click here:

STV17MON30

I hope you can play along!

I can't wait to see what you all create! 

Be sure to have your creation uploaded to our gallery by 8PM CST July 30th.  Add the tag STV17MON30 so we will be able to see your creation with all of the others!

~Laurie

Tags: STV17MON30, mium

Views: 1058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or than again I might charge it!  you never know me Lol Linda

Thank you!  Gina also has a great color blocking with stencils video!  You can find it HERE!  :-)  I do love the look of color blocking! 

lovinpaper said:

I love taking the videos and creating a card from them.  I saw yours this morning from PTI.  That looks like a fun technique.

Linda, if your inspiration is from one of the Gina K videos then YES!  :-)  I'm actually pretty sure Gina did a video on foiling with transfer gel so you're all set!

Linda Littlepage said:

So If understood the right, it Can be  videos right? Becasue I am of doing foiling with transfer gel by Gina K. Would count for this challenge yes or not? Thanks Linda

There are SO many fun techniques, right?  There are several more that I want to try!  :-)

Linda Littlepage said:

Or than again I might charge it!  you never know me Lol Linda

than half one done already I will use for the challenge.... heard from the group LoL

Laurie Schmidlin - GKD DT said:

Linda, if your inspiration is from one of the Gina K videos then YES!  :-)  I'm actually pretty sure Gina did a video on foiling with transfer gel so you're all set!

Linda Littlepage said:

So If understood the right, it Can be  videos right? Becasue I am of doing foiling with transfer gel by Gina K. Would count for this challenge yes or not? Thanks Linda

Yes I'm sure this would qualify Linda. As long as it is a video tutorial on StampTV website.

Awesome challenge, Laurie! Count me in :-) Love your card!

That's amazing! Look at how brilliant the white embossing is against the black cardstock! Great challenge ♥

What a fantastic challenge and your creation inspired by such a wonderful technique is AMAZING!  Way to go inspiring us all.

Wow, wow, wow!!  I love this with the die cuts on black!  Your coloring turned out amazing!

What a wonderful card you have created. It is gorgeous! And, luckily just yesterday I was inspired by Claire Brennan's video called Introducing Lovely Lilies! I was so inspired that I had to make a card even though I could not see straight. You see I had just come from an eye appointment and my eyes were so dilated yet. LOL But none the less I did make a card and it was so easy that even with an impaired vision I was able to create some lovely lilies. Thanks for a great video Claire. HERE is my card I made.

HERE is the second card I made from the inspiration of Claire Brennan's video called Introducing Lovely Lilies.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service