stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey Y'all!!  Cat here and excited to be! I just enjoy hosting these challenges and hope to inspire at least a few of ya! LOL!  Ok, have you guessed by the title yet what your challenge is going to be?  I bet you hae, smart cookies here!  You are to take a song, any song, any genre, and let it be your inspiration!  I want you to tell us what song in your write up of the picture when you upload it to the gallery too! 

My example was inspired by one of my all time favorite bands, Credence Clearwater Revival!  And the song is Down on the Corner! 

Here is my card using the brand spanking new StampTV kit Sentimental Summer

For the card,I focused on decorating it 'down on the corner'....get it?  LOL!  the flower is stamped then I also used pencils to give it more contrast. and I used one of Gina's bow ideas on the sentiment panel too! 

Ok, its your turn now!  I cannot WAIT to see what you all come up with! 

And the small print:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery with the tag STV17MON23 and no later than

Sunday, June 111th, 8PM CST for your chance to win an awesome $20 gift certificate from Gina K Designs!! 

Here is a link to the gallery for this challenge:

STV17MON23

========================================================================

Ok! That is all I believe!  Go forth and create!  :D

Views: 671

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is such a great challenge Cat! Love your creative thinking!  Thanks for hosting this weeks challenge!  <3. :) 

Oki, I just took a peek in the gallery, and OMG.... You all are fantastic! I love your songs and how you interoperated them!  :) We have the best members with such great creative skills!  (((Hugs))))

I'm glad I have until June 111th. That should give me enough time. :)

Is that like the "12th of Never" by Johnny Mathis?

L. A. De Valk said:

I'm glad I have until June 111th. That should give me enough time. :)

Cat, I love the challenge and your card is gorgeous!! I also have a question about the MIUM yearly challenge, I have been adding the MIUM in my tag, is that right? I appear to be almost the only one adding to it. Maybe it's not needed?  

fun challenge! lol gorgeous card!!

(...down on he corner...)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service