stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends..happy Monday! It’s me Silke here!  Thank you so much for joining me for this week’s Mix It Up Monday!

My MIUM challenge - STV17MON20 for you this week is a DOUBLE CHALLENGECreate a “POCKET” card/project and decorate the INSIDE of your card/project as well!!!

Here is my card….




 

SUPPLY LIST:

Stamps: Bold and Blooming Set and Massive Messages Set

Paper: Black Onyx CS and Heavy White CS, Bold and Blooming Patterned Paper Pack

Ink: Cherry Red, Wild Dandelion, Wild Lilac and Fresh Asparagus Mini Ink Cubes and Memento Tuxedo Black

Other: Bold and Blooming Die Set, Dotted Envelope, Clear Sequins, Gingham Ribbon, Button and Black Scrapper’s Floss, Scoring Tool, 1" Round Punch

ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT WILL WIN A $20.OO GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE GINA K. DESIGNS STORE!!! GET CRAFTY AND PLAY ALONG!!!!

To view all of the creations for this challenge please click below!!! Please have your creations uploaded no later than MAY 21, 2017 by 8 PM CST.

STV17MON20 GALLERY

Have fun crafting! Don’t forget to participate in the new 2017 MIUM Challenge!!! 

Tags: STV17MON20, boldandblooming, gkd, gkddt

Views: 1027

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

neat challenge, and love your card, tag and inside of your card. So bright and cheery!!

Great idea and love how your card came out. Thanks for hosting this week's challenge.

Hmmm - this is going to be an interesting challenge. Hope I have time to play. Your card is awesome.

Beautiful Card Project!  Thank you for hosting this weeks MIUM challenge!  :)  <3

These have always intrigued me but have only attempted once or twice. Now I will have to get serious. Yours is such fantastic inspiration.

Awesome challenge, Silke! Love your card - it's stunning!

I was wondering if anyone has a link to a tutorial for making a pocket and tag? I've never made one...
Here is a variety of pocket card tutorials from Splitcoaststamoers http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/results/f7ecedf33064605...
I'm sure there are some on Pinterest too. I simply used a little paper bag...so many options! Have fun crafting!


Susan Dominikovich said:
I was wondering if anyone has a link to a tutorial for making a pocket and tag? I've never made one...
Thank you!


Judy e mathena said:

neat challenge, and love your card, tag and inside of your card. So bright and cheery!!

Thank you!

Dorothy Mutafopulos said:

Great idea and love how your card came out. Thanks for hosting this week's challenge.

Thank you!

Johanna Rundell said:

Hmmm - this is going to be an interesting challenge. Hope I have time to play. Your card is awesome.

Thank you Karen!

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

Beautiful Card Project!  Thank you for hosting this weeks MIUM challenge!  :)  <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

    

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service