stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends! It’s Sheri here with this week’s Mix It Up Monday Challenge! 

This week I’m challenging you with a NAUTICAL Theme!!   You just need to create a card with some type of Nautical/Beach theme.  I used the NEW My Anchor stamp set for my sample but there are lots of fun GKD stamp sets that you can use.

GKD Supplies Used:
Stamps: My Anchor Stamp Set
Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Cardstock - In The Navy, Red Velvet, Ivory & Ivory Layering Weight
Ink: GKD In The Navy & Kraft
Tools: Large Circle Foil-Mates Die Set (Gina K. Designs), Scor-Buddy
Other: Acetate, Foam Tape, 1/8" Scor-Tape

Be sure to have your project uploaded to our gallery with the tag STV17MON18  no later than May 7, 2017 by 8 PM, CST for your chance to win a fantastically wonderful $20.00 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store! 

To see all the creations in this challenge, just click below.

STV17MON18 Gallery

Views: 790

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, Johanna!  Hope you get a chance to play along! <3

Johanna Rundell said:

Great challenge and a fun card.

Thank you, Bonnie!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!! <3

Bonnie said:

So sailor-esk and dashingly fun. I am with Retta Rae on this one, Dozens of Gina K stamp sets and not one nautical  idea in them. Living thousands of miles from any ocean all my life causes an affinity to not go there. But never daunted, will come up with something.

Thank you, Selina!  You are one of my biggest cheerleaders and I love you for that!  Hope you will get a chance to play along! <3

Selina Macisco said:

Your card is awesome Sheri!  Great card, great challenge!! :)

Thank you, Eleanor!  Hope you are inspired to play along! <3

Eleanor Sharp said:

Very creative!!

Thank you, Robin!  Hope you will get a change to play along! <3

Robin Logue said:

Fantastic card!

Thank you, Jan!  Can't wait to see what you create! <3

Jan Brazier said:

Love your card, Sheri! Now ... on to the challenge :-)

Gorgeous card, MaryAnn!  Love the design and the ribbon is perfect addition!  Thanks so much for sharing it with us! <3

MaryAnn Pendleton said:

Although this nautical card does not use any GKD stamps, I'm still posting it here just for fun.  TFL

Thank you, Judy!  Hope you will be inspired to play along with us!

Judy e mathena said:

Great Challenge and your card is Awesome.

Thank you, Robin!  How FUN...can't wait to see what you create for your hubby! <3

Robin Logue said:

Such a beautiful card! This will be fun since the hubby is retired Navy.

Thank you, Gayle!  That's so funny about your hubby....I tend to do the same thing when I need a card! <3

Gayle Chrvala said:

Beautiful shaker card, Sheri, and thanks so much for hosting our challenge this week.  Nothing like waiting to the last mintue to make a birthday card for my husband.  He's more of a car guy but this birthday he's getting nautical...Here's my card.

Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on my card this week!  So glad that you are enjoying the challenge this week.  As soon as I finish up my post for tomorrow's blog hop I will pop into the gallery and check out all of your amazing projects!!! <3

Sheri Gilson, GKD DT said:

Thank you, Selina!  You are one of my biggest cheerleaders and I love you for that!  Hope you will get a chance to play along! <3

Selina Macisco said:

Your card is awesome Sheri!  Great card, great challenge!! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service