stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everyone!

Seanie here and I’m excited to host this edition of Mix It Up Monday! This should be a really simple but really fun challenge. The reason why it will be challenging is because you will have to go into your Gina K Designs stamps and narrow down all of the wonderful flower stamps you have and decide on ONE to use for this card.

CHALLENGE

So, let’s get to the challenge itself. It is now spring! It seems like we have all been waiting forever for it to arrive. Let’s celebrate how excited we are that spring has sprung and make cards with our most favorite Gina K Designs sets that contain flowers.

See? How simple and fun is this challenge? Now, here is my project:

In my card, I used Gina's "Sending Love" stamp set.

POSTING DEADLINE

Be sure to have your creations uploaded to our gallery no later than 8 p.m. Central Time on April 23rd.  Be sure to add the tag STV17MON16 for your chance to win a $20.00 Gina K Designs gift certificate!

Important Note: No 'back tagging' which means, you can't take a card you uploaded prior to this challenge was posted and tag it with this challenge tag.

I’m looking forward to seeing what you create!

LINK TO THE GALLERY

Here is a link to the gallery for this challenge:

STV17MON16 Gallery

Views: 1900

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gorgeous card Sean! Love the challenge as I love all the beautiful flowers stamp sets at GKD.

Fantastic design Sean and so beautiful! I thought I had a card that would work that I made but I realized I used flowers from two different stamp sets. So that's out! I don't know if I will find time to make another one.

Well, I might have done this challenge wrong as I picked a favorite flower instead of just one stamp set as a favorite. But none the less, I will add it to the gallery for all to see my CARD anyway. If it is not eligible then please just don't include it in the drawing. 

Here is my card for this weeks challenge:  STV17MON16

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service