stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends! It’s me Silke here!  Thank you so much for joining me in this week’s Mix It Up Monday!

My MIUM challenge - STV17MON14 for you this week is pretty simple! With Easter right around the corner...I figured it's just appropriate to create a “EASTER” card/project…NO FLOWER CARDS (accessory only - NOT MAIN IMAGE)!!! I would like you to ink up all of your cute sets with Easter eggs, bunnies….Easter baskets etc. Gina has some super fun set you can use….Bold and Blooming StampTV Kit, Spring Fling, Springtime Baskets,…just to mention a few!!! 

Here is my card….

The bunny, clouds, and the flower image are from the newly released Bold and Blooming StampTV Kit. The Design Paper in the background is also from the Kit. The easter egg and sentiment are from the Spring Fling Set. The sweet little bumble bee is from the Springtime Baskets Set. The images were inked in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers. I also added some grass and Silver Pearls…voila! Now it’s your turn!

ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT WILL WIN A $20.OO GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE GINA K. DESIGNS STORE!!! GET CRAFTY AND PLAY ALONG!!!!

To view all of the creations for this challenge please click below!!! Please have your creations uploaded no later than April 09, 2017 by 8 PM CST.

STV17MON14 GALLERY

Have fun crafting! Don’t forget to participate in the new 2017 MIUM Challenge!!! 

Views: 1016

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm really having trouble trying to figure out how to upload a photo. If I try through galleries I'm not sure which category to choose from. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you Jan!

Jan Brazier said:

Awesome card, Silke! Thanks for the great challenge.

Lyn, have you created a "My Page" yet?

Lyn Hill said:
I'm really having trouble trying to figure out how to upload a photo. If I try through galleries I'm not sure which category to choose from. Any help would be appreciated.
I think you can also click on the gallery link in my above write up and "add" your photo. Please make sure to use STV17MON14 in your tag write up. I hate to say it, but I'm somewhat challenged when it comes to technical stuff...maybe one of the moderators can blend in and help!!??

Lyn Hill said:

Lyn, when I upload a photo I start on the Main Page - right under the "Photos" slide show and right above where it says "Forum" there is a button that says  "+ Add Photos".  After you click on that, you should be able to upload, comment on, and tag your card.  I hope that helps.
"
Lyn Hill said:

So sorry to seem so dumb but if I hit main page I don't see the photo slide show.  Thank you for your help.

Shelley V said:

Lyn, when I upload a photo I start on the Main Page - right under the "Photos" slide show and right above where it says "Forum" there is a button that says  "+ Add Photos".  After you click on that, you should be able to upload, comment on, and tag your card.  I hope that helps.
"
Lyn Hill said:

I finally figured it out but my computer just keeps turning when I hit add photo.  It won't add from my iPad either.

Thank you thank you everyone. It worked!!!!!
YEAH...glad it worked out!

Lyn Hill said:
Thank you thank you everyone. It worked!!!!!
Adorable card, Silke! Hope to get a chance to play along!

A really darling card design that you created. Wish I cold join the challenge but I am just to cramped for time these days. And, I already did my Easter cards and sent them all out.

Such a cute and happy card! I love the challenge.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service